old school Vs new school part 3

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my black clover story which I hope all of you are enjoying as much as I am writing it. Now for my question of the day and that is what black clover character in your opinion you would like to see get more attention since you find that there could be so much more done with the character? For me I think a character I would like to see more of and I know this is kind of cheating but I would say Allen, now as of writing this I know he is quite new but I do want to see more of him because (spoilers) he might be Asta dad. There's one panel in the manga where he looks so much like Asta and for manga readers you know what I'm talking about. Now with that all said and done let's get on with the story shall we. Also before I forget this will be appearing again to help me keep track of who's next.

 Also before I forget this will be appearing again to help me keep track of who's next

Again I don't own this now let's get on with the story for real.

Y/n POV

I looked on as this would make the fifth person to lose there match but the last three haven't been putting too much of a fight but the person walking forward was Leopold, mereoleona and fuegoleon. When he walked through one of the portal's he was on top of a cloud, with many more around him, on top of these clouds were Feild of grass.

Leopold POV

???:"is this still around!?"

I turned around to the familiar voice seeing that it was someone who was wearing some sort of animal skins cloak, I think it was a snow leopard with a red horn? From his waist above was a red top, on his hands and as well as around his wrist was some black gloves with a large metal wrist guards that seemed to be making fire. From his waist below was the same snow leopard theme trousers with mechanical boots.

Don't own and I know he's appeared before but I've decided to slice up each of the arc into part's

Leopold:"what?"

???:"the cloud islands, are they still around or are they gone?"

Leopold:"I... I haven't heard of cloud islands before, sorry."

The man nodded looking slightly disappointed.

Mars:"it's fine, just hoping they survived all this time but I guess they haven't, this place was the homeland of the cloud sheep who's wool was top quality."