under the sea!

Okay everybody how are all of you doing?, Me I'm doing okay today but that doesn't really matter. Now I hope you are all ready to see what y/n and the rest of the black bulls will get up to. Now for my question of the day and that is if you had to pick one of these chapters which one would you say is the best? For me It would be a tie between first day with the squad and pay, day off, and heir, since I still get funny comments on one and in the other is when I first introduce Anna and Reisi. So with that all said and done let's get ready with this chapter.

Y/n POV

I was sitting on a rock at the beach with the rest of the black bulls getting ready to head under the sea. Noelle had just mastered how to use her water bubble spell but I would not be traveling with them since I had a more fun idea.

Anna:"are you not going with them dad?"

Y/n:"no I'm not going with them since I have a different way of traveling to the ocean floor but I don't want to ruin Noelle moment."

Luckily they hadn't noticed mine and Anna absence.

Anna:"can I come with you dad?"

Y/n:"sure but don't tell anyone since the haven't noticed that we are not there."

Then they dived into the sea and all of them looked quite exited about this little trim. I stood up and my grimoire appeared Infront of me.

Y/n:"now let's get through this."

My body began to transform going from a male figure into a female figure. Parts of my body started to grow out as well as turn into metal armour. My feet began to turn into high heel (not by choice) the armour that covered my legs began to curve to resemble a waining Cresent that even had a slight face on them. After more armour was added u reached my hand out opened ready to grab his weapon which appears Infront of him which y/n grabbed. The weapon was a duel sided scythe with blades on both the top and the bottom of the long slender pole.

 The weapon was a duel sided scythe with blades on both the top and the bottom of the long slender pole

Y/n, Dianna:"okay Anna let's go under the sea where it is wetter."

I then pointed the top of my weapon at the shore of the beach and was ready to make a path.

Y/n, Danna:"moon magic!: Ocean opening!"

Then the water began to move to make a path for both me and Anna so that we could walk down to the ocean floor.

Y/n, Dianna:"let's go Anna."

I then bend while Anna ran up to me and when she was close enough she wrapped her arms around my neck. When I stood up I put my arm under her so that she can use it as a seat while I began to walk forward to head to where this current was. While we were walking down the water began to close when we walk past it but Anna seemed in aw, probably due to all the fish that were swimming around us.

Y/n:"I'm guessing that you like all of these fishes?"

Anna:"yes there so beautiful dad."

Anna then looked at me in my eyes.