old school Vs new school Part 2

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my black clover story which I hope that all of you are enjoying as much as I am writing it. Now for my question of the day and that is out of all the people who took part in the royal knight exam who would you say you stand a better chance against? For reference they still have there magic but we don't (unless you do have magic then you can keep it.) Personally I think I would have to pick mimosa since I think I would be able to convince her not to fight me but I think if we did get into a fight I would be able to run circles around her plant magic. So what about you guys who would you pick and why. Now I'm going to go in order from left to right from the tours selected in the exam.

Dont own and this means that the first person will be everyone favourite cartus (who I found out got his name changed to Curtis)

Dont own and this means that the first person will be everyone favourite cartus (who I found out got his name changed to Curtis). Now with all of that said and done let's get on with the story.

Reisi POV

I looked as one of the magic knight from the sliver eagles who uses rock magic, I'm not really sure where most of these portals lead.

Anna:"dad, who is the weakest of your friends in your grimoire?"

I looked down at y/n since that is a good question since they all seem quite strong but there might be some I haven't met. Y/n looked up thinking for a few seconds before looking at Anna.

Y/n:"in terms of offence I would have to say that it is Gankoo, but in terms of all aspects I think that I would need to be gimp."

I nodded though I can't remember which one was gimp, was he the one with swords for hand. I looked back at the screen to see that the silver eagle who's name was, Cartus? No it was Curtis, was walking through what seemed to be a library, was this barba inner space in y/n grimoire.

Curtis POV

lowerbirth:"remember this exam is not cannon and in cannon because this is filler so the events happen in the anime/manga, y/n was doing this.

Dont own but if you want this to be cannon then it is and tell me if you think the character development works.

I walked through the library which was starting to feel like a maze with all of the pathways there were, I even had to walk back due to me landing in a dead end.