Attack of the third eye (edited)

Okay everybody now before you read this chapter was mixed up with one from another one of my story's so I've done my best to recreate the chapter.

Hello everyone hope you are all enjoying this story so far and hope that you are ready to see this fight and I'll let you in on a secret... I'm working on a new story but I'll tell you more about it at the end of the story. Now my question of the day is which ark is your favourite for me it would have to be the magic tournament. Now enjoy the story.

Y/n POV

As yami was deactivating his magic we all looked over to Licht and his body was lying on the ground steam coming off of him from then blast while Asta is both exited and shocked.

Asta:"WHOA, IM ALIVE!!! Finally won!! But how...?"

I grabbed his head and turned it over to where gauche was standing.

Asta:"oh it was gauche!"

Gauche then raised his hand to cover his left eye which even though I can't see it I can feel some magic coming off of it.

Gauche:"here you were mouthing off about how we weren't worthy to be killed by what ever power that was and you used your magic and look where that got you bitch!"

Then me and yami went up to gauche to congratulate him on savings our ass. Yami put his hand on gauche head will I put mine on his shoulder.

Yami:"gauche, you made it back! And you stole the kill from me too!"

Y/n:"what...?"

Gauche:"cap... It's all because you picked me up back when I was on the run..."

He was then interrupted by yami who was still happy thinking that he was about to beat Licht.

Yami:"I hear you man... Which means that everything that happened here today is all thanks to me!!"

Y/n:"I guess that makes sense... Sort off."

Asta:"but you weren't the one to actually deliver the knockout punch."

Yami then took his hand off of gauche shoulder and grabbed Asta head as I can hear cracking.

Yami:"don't get too full of yourself."

Finral then walks over hoping to try and calm the situation down.

Finral:"now, now... We all did your best out there today."

Me, yami, and gauche turned our attention to finral.

Y/n, yami, gauche:"except for you."

Finral:"whoa, whoa, whoa! If it wasn't for my teleportation magic you'd all be dead!"

The three of us all grumbled okay and then we all turned all of our attention to Licht lying on the ground who was surprisingly still awake.

Y/n:"your strongest spell really put you through hell which you could of avoided if you used your king powers. Guess darkness isn't the only weakness of your magic."

Licht then turned his head shakily to look at gauche.

Licht:"I couldn't... Bring myself... To hurt you..."

We were all confused by that and turned our heads to look at gauche in hopes of finding out how these two know eachother.

Gauche:"huh? What the hell are you talking about?"

Yami:"what? You know this guy?"

Gauche:"like hell I know someone like this."

His voice was a little aggressive when he gave his answer but when I looked back at Licht he had a small smile on his face.