26) sick thoughts

this is by @celestialraisin on IG!! I love this so much omg the glowing eyes and the bloody lip aHHHH!!

It's surprisingly easy to let yourself get caught by the police.

Izuku has to suppress an eye roll at the fearful looks some of the more experienced officers give him. He's basically turning himself in, after all. It's only natural for them to get suspicious.

"Put your hands up, now!"

"Do it, Rabbit!"

"Everyone else, get back!"

Izuku is standing in the middle of the street, face perfectly expressionless. Cops and pro heroes alike are surrounding him in a wide circle, obviously not wanting to get too close. It's kind of funny how scared some of them are; the darker, crueler side of Izuku can't help but preen at the knowledge.

"Show your damn hands!"

Oh. Demanding, aren't they? Izuku raises his arms above his head, letting out a loud, dramatic sigh. "Alright, I'm doing it. No need to break your dicks over it."

"Stay where you are!"

Or what? What are they going to do? Shoot him? He's not a very high-priority criminal. The worst thing they can do is shoot him with tranquilizers or knock him unconscious. Sure, he's caused a lot of property damage and made a fool of the government loads of times, but he's never done anything to warrant something like this.

The murder charges on his file are just that: charges. There's really no evidence, those are just legal claims against him. If there was even the slightest proof of him doing said activities, Endeavor would have been coming after him from the very beginning. It seems Izuku's doing well in regards to avoiding the man, even now. With no flame hero in sight, his plan is practically golden.

A glint in the light catches his eye, and Izuku smiles beneath the mask when he sees a reporter trying to push through the line of cops and get some footage of him. He points finger guns at the camera and winks, just knowing that this stunt of his will make national headlines before the day's end.

He usually likes his name to stay local for obvious reasons, but if he can embarrass the Hero's Commission by doing something like this whilst also getting some important information out of it, he's going to do so a million times over, consequences be damned.

"Quit moving before we shoot! Last chance!"

Ooh, Izuku is just quivering in his boots. The tremble in the officer's voice really drives the fear home, too. But all jokes aside, why are they so scared of him? It's not like he hurts cops—well if you don't count the bruised egos he leaves them with. He only ever hurts criminals or people who genuinely deserve it, so he's not sure why they're so openly terrified.

It seems some might be starting some rumors about Rabbit to turn the people against me. Could it be the Commission? Or do they not care enough?

Whatever it is, that's not good. Not good at all.

One of the heroes bark at him to get on his knees, and Izuku has to bite back a dirty joke. Not yet. His sass will be put to good use in due time.

"Do it, now!"

Alright, fuck. They really don't want to drag this out. Oh well. That's fine with Izuku—the quicker the better, actually.

He does as he's told and rests his palms on the back of his head; an open invitation. For a moment, everything is still. There's a ripple in the circle, as nobody is quite willing to approach him just yet, but then Izuku flicks out an impatient hand to kickstart a reaction and multiple pro heroes are stepping forward without further prodding. They're new, he notices, having either just graduated last year or just now making their debut. That last part makes him laugh a little.