2.

• excuse any errors

•••••

John

"Drew!"

"Moveeee," Karen turned in the opposite direction of him, covering her mouth.

"Let me see, Karen," John whined, following Karen throughout the house.

Karen shook her head no & kept walking.

"Girl quit playing & let me see," He laughed, trailing up behind her. He quickly crept up & picked her up off her feet.

"Drewww, put me down!" Karen laughed, finally showing him what he needed to see.

She had just gotten her braces put on earlier, but she wouldn't let him see.

"Wow," John stopped & just stared at her.

"What? Oh my God, do I look ugly??" Karen asked, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Baby, no," He reassured, moving her hand away from her mouth.

He sat down on the living room sofa with her in his lap. He turned her face towards him, "Smile,"

Karen smiled brightly, flashing her braces.

John cupped her face, pulling her into a deep kiss. He truly admired everything about his wife, especially her beauty.

"I love you," He spoke, looking into her eyes.

"I love you so much more," Karen replied, blushing. He always knew how to make her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Even when she didn't think that of herself.

Love was always an underestimation when it came to how they felt about one another. Words just simply could not express how their feelings.

"Man, you're so gorgeous," John complimented, staring at her in awe. He truly believed he was the luckiest man alive, simply because he had Karen.

Karen looked at him & flashed a seductive smile, "Show me then,"

"What?"

"Show me how gorgeous you think I am,"

-

"Drew!"

"Drew!"

"Drew! I know you hear me calling you!" A voice blared in his ear.

John quickly sat up from his nap. He stared at the wall for a few seconds, trying to process his dream. He missed his wife so much & the constant dreams weren't helping.

"Earth to Drew!"

He faced his bedroom door to see his girlfriend, Savanna, standing there.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.