10.

• excuse any errors

•••••

Omniscient

It was one week later & things were going smoothly within the Sheard household. Karen & Kierra were repairing their relationship, as well as the twins got to know her better. John & Karen decided to work on their marriage & repair from the missed time.. But, one thing remained the same ..

The bickering between the children.

"Kinnsley! Who told you that you could use the last of my perfume?!" Kierra screamed, storming into her Auntie Dorinda's bathroom.

They had a weekly girl's weekend with their aunties & were currently preparing to get their second day started.

Kierra stared at Kinnsley fiercely, holding her empty Christian Dior perfume bottle.

"Girl, hush! I can buy you some more when Mommy & I go to the mall," Kinnsley rolled her eyes, as she adjusted her hair in the vanity mirror.

"Excuse me? You & mommy aren't going anywhere because I & her are going to get our nails done," Kierra whisper-yelled.

Kinnsley quickly got up from the vanity, "Uh no. She told me she would take me to the mall,"

They both looked at each other, before rolling their eyes & racing down to the front room. Kierra quickly picked up her phone & dialed her mother's number.

"I don't get why you're calling her cause I know what she told me!" Kinnsley rolled her eyes, snatching the phone from Kierra

The phone went to voicemail & Kierra scoffed. She turned to Kinnsley & they began to argue in the middle of the front room.

Meanwhile, Karen & John were at home engaged in 'other' activities.

"Fuck! I'm sorry!" Karen's moans rang throughout their master bedroom.

John chuckled, picking up the pace of his strokes. He pushed her legs higher than before.

"I'm not having these lil' attitudes you've been having. You'll learn to talk to me like you have some sense," John whispered in her ear. He placed his face in the crook of her neck, & began leaving a trail of kisses.

Karen's mouth hung open but no sound left it. John chuckled at her expression. He slowed his strokes but went harder.

Her eyes flew back & closed in pleasure.

"Open your fucking eyes," John grunted, slapped her thigh. He used his free hand & began to rub her clit in a circular motion.

Karen's eyes shot open, directly making contact with John's eyes. He picked his pace back up, making Karen's moans grow louder.

"You look so pretty, baby," He spoke, still fondling her clit.

"Drew!" Karen moaned out, clinging onto him. She grew wetter at his words, "I'm finna cum-"