9.

• excuse any errors

•••••

Omniscient

"What're we gonna do, Karen?" John questioned, pacing the floor. "I know Savanna & she will run her mouth if we don't go about this the proper way,"

"Baby, relax," Karen giggled at him pacing, "She's the least of our worries right now. A couple of Chanel bags & thousands will shut her up. I have bigger things to worry about,"

"Like what?" John asked, sitting beside her. They sat in the front living room, discussing how they would go about things. The kids were away at school.

Karen sighed lightly, "I need to figure out how I'm going to get back out to the public as a first lady & as an artist. I want to live a normal life again,"

"& I want to be with my sisters again. God knows I miss them more than anything," She added on.

"Baby, about your sisters," John chuckled nervously. As if on cue, the doorbell rang. He looked out of the window behind his seat & saw Dorinda standing at the front door.

"It's Dorinda," He whispered to Karen. He made his way around the corner to open the door.

Karen sat there with a smile on her face & didn't say anything.

"You not gon' move?" John questioned, peeking his head around the corner before he opened the door. He didn't want her to get caught up by another person yet.

Karen waved him off, "Boy, just open the door for my sister,"

John shook his head & opened the door to a punch to the chest.

"Listen here John, when Queen Dorinda arrives the door should be opened immediately. I know you don't have that wannabe high-ass maintenance thing in there. I've told you about that her, Karen would not be pleased," Dorinda rambled as she walked past him into the house.

"Well, good morning to you too, Dorinda," John snickered, shutting the door & following behind her.

"I'm here to discuss Kierra-" Dorinda started but cut herself off once she saw Karen sitting there.

"Oh," Dorinda started.

"Lord, don't say it," John shook his head.

"My," Dorinda continued.

"Jesus, she gon' say it,"

"Bitch," Dorinda finished.

A smile spread upon her face as she quickly pulled Karen into a hug, "Girl, I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too, Rin," Karen smiled as her sister hugged her tightly.

John stood there confused, so he cleared his throat, "I'm so sorry to interrupt. But, you're not upset or at least a little hurt. Ya know, cause she's supposed to be dead & she's not,"

Karen thumped John's head before sitting back down. Dorinda took a seat across from her.

"I'm not mad because I already knew," Dorinda shrugged, with a smile.

"Huh?" John questioned, scrunching his face up.

"She knew that I was going to fake my death. I told her before I left," Karen spoke, looking down at her nails.