8.

• excuse any errors

•••••

Omniscient

"Drew, I know you heard me calling your phone," Savanna spoke entering John's bedroom. She stopped in her tracks seeing John casually looking up at the TV that was mounted up on his wall.

She rolled her eyes at the unmade bed, laying her purse on it. She walked around to his side & began snapping in his face.

"Hellooooo! You hear me talking to you!" Savanna rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?" John answered in annoyance.

"John, you know you've got a lot of nerve-"

"Baby, are you going anywhere today-" Karen's voice spoke as she came out of the bathroom. She had just gotten out of the shower, leaving her damp body covered by only a towel.

"Who the hell is she?!" Savanna exclaimed, looking Karen up & down.

Karen giggled, "You don't remember me? Our little encounter in MY closet?"

Savanna quickly turned to Drew, "I thought the bitch was dead! You liar!"

"Bitch?? Oh, I'll give you your bitch," Karen chuckled, walking off into their closet.

"John, explain right now! How dare you lie to me & cheat on me with this hoe!" Savanna screamed, throwing her Prada shades, "I've been good to your ungrateful ass!"

John chuckled & shook his head, "Savanna, you better chill out. I'm telling you to help you out,"

"What?! I'm supposed to be scared of her??" Savanna laughed loudly, "She gon' have to be a pro fighter if she thinks she can beat my ass,"

As if on cue, Karen came out of the closet fully dressed in an oversized DKNY tee & grey sweats.

"John, what is going on?!" Savanna screamed in his face.

"I'm back & you're gone. Simple. Now, bye," Karen laughed, walking past Savanna. As she walked past, Savanna grabbed her wrist.

"You think this is funny? This is a joke to you?" Savanna yelled in Karen's face.

Karen didn't speak but glanced down at Savanna's hand gripping her wrist. She felt herself growing angry so she snatched away & began to walk out of the room.

"No. Don't run now. It's funny, right?" Savanna spoke, following behind Karen. They were now at the top of the staircase.

The kids came tiptoeing over to the end of the stairway to watch.

Savanna stood in Karen's face, "You wanna be a home-wrecking bitch? Aren't you supposed to be dead or something? Go back to where you were!"

Karen tried to walk around but Savanna backed her into the railing.

"Why is mommy not doing anything? She gon' let Cruella punk her out?" Kinnsley asked in disbelief.

"Oh Nah, Ma ain't never been any punk. Watch this," J Drew chuckled.

J Drew & Kierra began to countdown from 5 in unison. By the time they reached 2, the action began.