6.

• excuse any errors

• long chapter!!

•••••

Omniscient

"What do you mean you need her help, Karen?" John asked, confused.

Karen sighed, "I can't explain until I get in good or at least cordial terms with her,"

"I need everybody's help. It's really hard to explain, but we have time," She spoke again.

"I'm beyond confused-"

"Let's talk about you," Karen cut him off, changing the subject.

John chuckled, "What about me?"

"How have you been? You know ... without me?" Karen looked at the ground, "You mad at me too?"

"What? No," John sat beside her, "A little hurt, yes. But, I'm never upset with you. I know your heart & I know you wouldn't leave for no reason,"

"I missed you so much. I'm just glad to have you back,"

Karen looked up at him & stood up, "Well .. apparently not because you've been laid up with some wannabe Bratz doll heffa,"

She was jealous.

"Karen, what-"

"Shut up," She rolled her eyes. One thing that didn't change was her attitude.

"You better not start with that attitude, girl," John sternly spoke.

"& if I do?" Karen snapped with more attitude in her voice. She was testing him.

John opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Dad!" Kinnsley's voice rang as she knocked on the door. John opened the door, letting her in. Kinnsley spoke lowly so only John could hear.

Karen curiously sat on the bed, waiting.

John looked back at Karen before nodding, "Karen, you & Kierra need to talk now,"

"Excuse me?" Karen asked.

"You & Kierra need to talk. We need to get this sorted out as soon as possible,"

"She said she wanted to talk to me?" Karen's eyes lit up. She was eager to speak to her firstborn.

"N-" Kinnsley covered John's mouth before he could speak.

"Yes ma'am," Kinnsley smiled, "Actually, she wants you to come to her room so you can talk,"

Karen smiled in response & rose to her feet. She & Kinnsley made their way down the hall towards Kierra's room. They stopped approaching the decorative door that held photos surrounding a big emerald green K.

"I'll be down the hall. I hope she listens cause we know how stubborn Ki can be," Kinnsley chuckled, turning to her mother.