4.

DISCLAIMER: There is a sex scene in this chapter. If you can't see them that way, keep scrolling 😭. Otherwise, read on.

• excuse any errors

•••••

John

"Savanna, would you shut up?!" John spoke in annoyance.

"John, no! I saw her, I did!" Savanna protested, "S- she was slim & she had braces,"

"Savanna, I'm sorry to break it to you but you're hallucinating,"

"Drew, just listen to me! Something weird is going on in this house," Savanna shouted, sitting up in the bed, "I'm starting to believe that mental patient that you call your child,"

"Yeah, Yeah. Whatever," John waved her off, turning on his side. He was beyond tired & sick of Savanna's foolish story.

"Fine," Savanna scoffed, getting out of the bed. She put on her shoes & grabbed her purse, "Call me when you're willing to listen," She slammed the door on her way out.

John shrugged. This was the normal routine. Savanna would get upset & go home, then return the next day. He had gotten to the point where he just didn't care.

He turned off his bedside lamp, soon drifting off to sleep.

-

1993.

"Where you think you going, girl?" John asked, watching Karen get ready.

"Out," She stated, dryly. Her attitude was ten at the moment due to John ignoring her for a football game.

The kids were asleep & she wanted to spend time with her husband. But, football was all that had his attention.

"No, you're not," John walked into the bathroom with her.

"Oh yes, I am," Karen replied, prepping her makeup supplies.

"What are you putting this on your face for?" He asked, grabbing the makeup brush out of her hand, "You're too pretty naturally to be caking that stuff up on your face,"

"Shut up. If I wanna wear it then I am," Karen replied, smartly. She snatched the brush back out of his hand.

John walked closer to her, towering over her, "I said you're not,"

Karen didn't respond, she simply stared up at him.

"I know what this is about, K," John chuckled, looking down at her. He pulled her closer by the waistline of her grey spandex. Swiftly, he slipped his hand inside the spandex.

"No panties?" He asked, feeling her bareness under the spandex. He swiftly slid his middle finger over her clit.

"M-move Drew," Karen stammered, softly grabbing his wrist.

"Nah, shut up," John spoke, "I'm starting to think you like getting in trouble," He chuckled, referring to how wet she was.

"Hop up," He demanded, motioning towards the bathroom counter. Karen did as she was told.

John placed his right hand back into her spandex Grazing his thumb across her clit, he applied light pressure as he slid his middle & ring finger inside of her.

Karen let out a low moan, trying to close her legs on his hand. Only making John roughly push her legs apart again. He gently pushed her back into the rectangular, horizontal mirror, placing his left hand around her throat.