eighteen - i'm not sayin' i wanna be charlie sheen

"Argh, why?' Michael growled, putting his pillow over his head. It was finally Saturday and all he wanted to do at eight in the morning was sleep. But instead he had to listen to Ashton's annoying laugh that was loud enough to even be heard up in his bedroom.

He got up from his bed slowly, stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes before he headed straight down in the living room just to find Molly and Ashton tickle-fight on the couch.

"Guys." Michael called but since he just woke up his voice was raspy and barely heard. "Guys, do you know what time it is?"

"Um, it's eight, why?" Ashton stopped tickling Molly for a second taking his phone out and checking the time.

"Why the hell are you tickling each other so early?!" Michael whined, walking past them and over to the fridge.

"I haven't seen Molly in ages, I am allowed to fight with her a bit now, okay?" Ashton shifted himself above Molly looking over the couch back to where Michael was drinking milk.

Michael just nodded, putting the milk in the fridge again and shutting it close. Molly, Calum and Ashton were always such good friends that it annoyed him. The three of them were always so happy and hyper and ready to do some shit, no wonder they loved each other so much.

"Hey, have you slept good?" Molly sat herself up after her and Ashton stopped tickling each other and Michael sat himself between them, eating a piece of chicken from last night.

"Uh huh. Until you two started laughing and screaming histerically." he said unamused having Molly roll her eyes at him.

"We will go soon anyway." she shrugged.

"Where are you going it is still the middle of the night?" he looked between them almost shocked. Eight in the morning was middle of the night for him because he would play video games until three and wake up at twelve over weekends.

"To the beach." Ashton stood up and took the towel he left on the back of the couch.

"It's March." Michael stated, just making sure they were aware it was only spring and not summer.

"Yeah but it's like 20 celzius." Molly stood up doing the same as Ashton and putting her hair up in a pony tail. "Will you come too? Calum and Samantha will be there."

"What?" Michael shook himself back to reality.

"We - me and Molly, are going to the beach with Calum Hood and Samantha whatever her last name is, and we wanted you to come too, but I know you for my all life now and I have never seen your knees so I guess you won't come." Ashton explained cocking a smirk on his face when he folded his arms over his chest.

"I'll come." Michael said simply, as if it wasn't anything special.

"Really?" Molly furrowed her eyebrows. "I mean, I've seen your knees but that is just because you were running naked through the whole school." she added walking into the kitchen and taking the bag that Ashton filled with food.

"I will go, just wait a minute." Michael shrugged, he knew that no one expected him to (he was three times on the beach and that during winter) but that was the main reason why he actually wanted to go, to shock everyone. But also because he knew Samantha cannot swim and so he would sunbath with her and not have to swim with the others.

"I'm done!" he shouted, jumping down the last two stairs, a towel under his armpit. "Let's go."

Ashton put water bottles in the backpack he filled with sandwiches before they all headed out of the door. They took Ashton's car because Michael's was literal trash.