five - freak out

"What about you come to a friend's - that is not Calum's - house with me and we study Geography together today after school?" Michael asked Molly while they sat in Math class on Tuesday, the same week.

"Who is it?" Molly questioned although she knew that Michael was only friends with Calum, sure he knew a lot of other people but Calum was his only real friend that he properly hung out with.

"Samantha." Michael said, proud at himself becuase he actually knew a girl apart Molly.

"Michael, no!" Molly pinched his upper arm angrily.

"What?" He held his arm and chuckled, suprised with her actions. "What's wrong with her?"

"She is Calum's girlfriend." Molly urged as if it was the most obvious thing on Earth.

"Of course she is." He scoffed cocking his head to the side. "How was I supposed to get and know her otherwise?"

"You can't hang out with your best friend's girlfriend."

"But - We are just friends." Michael explained getting a bit lost and scared with Molly's statements. "I'm not out for her. Sure she told me I was hot in those jeans I wore yesterday, but that's all."

"Okay, okay, hold on." Molly turned to him, forgetting that they were actually in class and also had a test tomorrow in the same subject they weren't paying attention to. "She told you you look hot in those jeans?" She questioned in disbelief and Michael just nodded not seeing the whole excitement about it, a lot of girls told him that yesterday. "She is so out for you, dude."

"No, she's not." Michael argued. "She has a boyfriend."

"It doesn't have to mean she loves him." Molly spat, chuckling. "You and Calum are friends, but you don't love him. See, it's the same."

"How can that be the same? And I love Calum, he is just annoying sometimes." Michael argued, being shushed by the teacher, so he spoke quieter. "Samantha is not, I repeat not, out for me."

"She is so going to fück you, Mike." Molly took a piece of her hair and wrapped it around her finger, chuckling.

"Molly." He groaned, leaning back in his chair. "We won't have s.ex, no one would ever have s.ex with me."

"I remember you telling me you aren't a virgin anymore." She glared at him, scrunching her eyebrows together.

"Yeah, becuase I'm not." Michael said, giving her a small shrug.

"Then someone had s.ex with you, so your statement is false." Molly said simply and rested her head in her hand looking up at Michael.

"It was in second year of high scool with Amanda." Michael did the same as her and looked to the side at her.

"What?" Molly almost shouted out in shock, but quietened herself down when she remembered she was actually in class and not at her own home. "Stan's Amanda?"

Michael blushed a bit, he wasn't used to talk about his first and only time having s.ex so this was quite embarassing for him, especially becuase it happened in like ten minutes the week they were camping with their class. He nodded and looked at Molly freaking out in front of him.

"Do you know what that means for you?" She hit his upper arm mutliple times with one hand and covered her wide opened mouth with the other. Michael looked at her still not understanding her. "You, Michael Cliffoconda, banged Stan's girlfriend. If you tell him that it will be the end of his relationship. I don't think he wants to put his weenie in the same weenie-hole as you."

"No!" Michael cut her off before she could've said any more. "If he finds it out, he'll probably kill me."

"Was it Amanda's first time, too?" Molly ignored him and asked on.