thirty-six - enough of everything

A/N

Idk why or how but I feel like I should write a sequel to this fanfic? Help pls
Also follow my IG @accidenta_ly and I'll love you forever

"What did you do, Daddy?" Maya asked, walking over to Michael and sitting herself on the edge of the bath tub, carefuly placing her small hand on his upper arm.

Apparently, when Michael said that her dad did a bad thing and ran away, Maya thought he talked about himself and was overly confused.

"I'm not -"

"Michael, sweetie. Are you home?" Suddenly Karen stood in the hall and looked around before she turned her head to the right side and smiled immediately when she found the two of them there. "Oh, here you ar-" She stopped herself once she watched Michael just lowering himself and disappearing in the cold water as he tried to drown himself. "What happened?" Karen asked Maya as she pulled on the hood of Michael's sweat shirt to not let him drown. "Why are you bathing in your clothes?" Karen asked personally Michael, cringing her teeth in anger.

"Uh." Michael let out a small groan before he motioned his mom to lean in closer to him. "Samantha and Calum took the first plane to Germany." He said, whispering in his mom's ear.

"Oh my God." Karen said out loud, straightening herself up and placing a hand on her chest. "What are you going to do now?" She sat herself down on the closed toilet bowl and whispered again although it was ridiculous, Maya heard the whole conversation.

"I am not going to do anything." Michael said determined and stood up in the bath tube. He quickly took off his trousers and t-shirt and stepped out.

"Where are you going, Daddy?" Maya questioned just as Michael walked livelessly past her. But he didn't answer, he just walked out and closed the door and as he did so, he ran both of his hands through the sides of his wet hair and screamed out loudly in the fustration that's built up in him. Tears ran over his cheeks and it hurt to think about anything. About the past, when Samantha promised him she'd never leave him. About the future, where he couldn't see himself anywhere. And finally about the here and now, him being a helpless desperate guy who's spent his best years and ruined any sense of success in life for the one girl who's cheated on him and left him with her child. It wasn't even Michael's child, Maya was zero him, yet he was stuck alone with her.

He felt as if his whole world was crumbling, as if anything he has ever done was wrong. For one moment he believed he was grown up, a man but in fact he was just the same old teenager himself that got hurt in the end anyway.

He was sick of it.

√√√

Maya sat awkwardly on the couch and waited for either her Granny or her Daddy to come out and explain her what was going on. But no one came, she only heard her Granny scold her Daddy while he refused to talk, that's all she knew and could understand at her young age.

The day was long, too long for anyone who didn't leave Australia with her ex boyfriend and now lover. Michael didn't talk, he couldn't. His mom repeatedly asked him about what he was going to do now and he couldn't answer her because he didn't know it either.

Maya was confused, yet she didn't know how serious the situation was and that's why she took out her PS Vita and played on it. She even made Michael smile a bit as he saw her the one time he left his bedroom to get a glass of water. That was the only time she saw him, and she saw him smiling so Maya just assumed that her Daddy was tired or somewhat, she liked to believe things were alright.