nine - double date

"Hey." Molly whispered, pushing Michael's elbow with hers, while they sat in the last period of Math for that day.

He turned his look from the board to her, looking at her questioning already tired from the whole school week, even though it was only Monday.

"You remember Amber? I think you guys have been in English together last year." she leaned in closer to him, so the teacher wouldn't hear her talking. Michael pushed his head back, a bit away from her to have a proper view of her face and nodded, looking as if he could pass out any moment, how tired he was. "Would you like to go out with her? She has nice boobs." Molly leaned in even closer and looked at him cheekily.

"What?" Michael asked a bit louder. "Why would I?"

"To do me a favour." Molly sat herself straight in her chair and looked at him sternly. "Becuase friends do each other favours, just as I help you with your dumb Math homework."

"Why would it be a favour for you if I went out on a date with Goodboob Amber?" Michael furrowed his eyebrows looking to the side to where Molly pushed her chair away out of the desk and let her arms fall down freely, leaning back further in her chair.

"Becuase Matty is hot, okay?" Molly said cocking her head to the side and looking forward at Michael. She's obviously forgot she is in class, again. One of the bad habits which she had a lot of.

"I think I missed there a part of this conversation." Michael furrowed his eyebrows, trying to understand her at least at some point, but failing. "You just asked me about Amber, and not some Matty, or did I hear wrong?"

"Matty is Amber's cousin, and she wants us four to make a double date." Molly explained, hopping up and down in her chair excited. She pushed herself forward and sat properly at the desk. "What do you say?" she looked at Michael and grinned as she waited for an answer.

"No." Michael said, as if he got disgusted with her and as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Michael." she put her hands in a prayer and looked at him, ignoring the fact that the teacher for short gave her a confused look. "Please."

"No way." Michael chuckled, pushing his chair away from her. "In first year of highschool, I literally begged her to go out with me, she looked at me and laughed, and then said no." he said, his mood dropping with each word when he remembered that embarassing moment in his life. "Why would she all of a  sudden want now to go out with me, huh?" he almost shouted out, getting annoyed with Molly.

"That was three years ago, you can't still think back at that." Molly spat, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning back in her chair.

"That was like the first girl I thought I liked, and she turned me down." Michael argued, bending himself closer to Molly. "She took my heart and stamped on it as if it was ... as if it was ... " he stopped not knowing which word would suit. "- as if it was a slice of cheese!" he finished off, putting his arm on the back of Molly's chair, their faces now only inches away. "I never took the bravery to ask a girl out after that." he said, his voice dropping and he sat himself back in his own chair, properly, putting his arm and face away from her.

"If you don't come tonight, I will never ever again help you with Math." Molly said as if Michael didn't pour out the feelings that have built up in him for ages, folding her arms across her chest, a serious look on her face as she looked away from him, angrily.

"What?" Michael questioned suprised and confused with her reaction. "I just told you my biggest secret ever and you are blackmailing me here, really?"

"Really." Molly said decisively. "Do it, or fail Math and work as a waiter or punk rocker, or however you call yourself."

"It was a joke when I said I was punk, okay?" he groaned, rolling his eyes at her. "I will come, whatever." he leaned back in his chair and stretched out his legs wide, putting his hands together on the top of his tummy.