seven - midnight talks

Ashley ran her finger over Michael's lips, down to his torso, coming with her hand at the top of his jeans, causing him to gulp. "Let's go in." She said as she pressed her body against his, slowly showing him the keys that Calum gave her.

"I uh ... " Michael choked nervously, trying to get his face away from her, since she was tightly pressing herself against his.

"Why so shy?" She pouted, cocking her head to the side. 

"I actually -" He tried to explain through a small chuckle but then he got cut off by Ashley kissing him. She opened the door that was next to them, pushing Michael in and letting him fall down on the big bed.

"Cliffoconda." She said as she straddled him, a small smirk spreading onto her face. "Let me see if it is really ... eleven." She licked her lips and jumed off the bed, kneeling in front of it as she was about to open his jeans. 

"No, no, no." Michael took her hands in his to stop her from unbottoning his jeans. He tilted his head up and glared at her over his whole body. "It's better not to do this, don't you think so?" He chuckled, trying to hide the fact that he actually wasn't interested in her, and doing his best not to get turned on in a situation like this one, right now the last thing he needed was a boner. 

"Why?" Ashley glared at him in disappointmend, and sat herself next to him, pulling her knees up to her chest. "Don't you like me? Am I unattractive to you?"

"No, no." Michael laid there like before and needed to lift his head up to look at her. He really wasn't interested in her but didn't want to be rude, so he lied. "I just don't have a condom with myself." He elaborated through a sigh, trying to find some excuse so she'd leave him alone. 

"Oh." Ashley said in suprise. "That's no problem, I have one." She added simply taking a condom out of her bra, making Michael hit his forehead with a hand. "We can go on." She said, climbing on the top of him again. 

"Okay." Michael sighed, while she was seated on his hips. He put his hands on her waist and since she was so much smaller and skinnier than him, it was easy for him to pick her up and sit her back next to him. "I promised a friend something." He said through a whisper as he sat up too. He stood up from the bed and looked around the room to check if they really were alone.

"Another time, then?" Ashley questioned, glaring at him sadly.

"Sounds like a plan." Michael managed to put on a fake smile as he made his way towards the door. He knew that there would be no another time, but currently all  he wanted was to go downstairs and have someone explain him how Samantha didn't get mad at Calum even after she found out he lied to her about literally everything.

Michael buttoned his jeans again and jogged down the stairs, fixing his hair since Ashley messed it all up. He saw Calum and Samantha sitting on the balcony, alone, drinking something and seemingly having a great time.

Since Michael returned to the party a few minutes ago he still hasn't managed to ask anyone how it came that Samantha didn't get mad at all, finding out how Calum was for real.

"What are you doing here?" Calum stood up when he saw Michael coming towards them, becoming annoyed with his friend.

"Hi my best friend, I love you too." Michael said sarcastically, walking past him and finding his place next to Samantha. "I actually wanted to talk to you." He said, flashing her a big smile.

"I thought you are up with Ashley." Calum explained his sudden reaction, sitting himself on the other side of Samantha, on the edge of the elevated terrace.

"Yeah, no." Michael said slowly. "She wanted to but ... I don't know, I'm not really that type of guy to f.uck around, you know?" He said, giving Samantha a small glare before he looked back at Calum, almost forgetting that Samantha was there listening to him.