thirty - blow.jobs

"It is kind of good that Calum took Maya out." Samantha smiled at Michael once their lips parted away. "Now we have more time for us." She added, running her hand up and down Michael's bare chest.

"Where do you think they are so late?" He ignored any of Samantha's tries to get him in the mood because he was too worried for his daughter.

"I bet they're fine." Samantha chuckled before she placed a hand on his cheek and slowly began her way down over the little stuble on his jaw to his neck. "Let's not worry about it."

"I can't not worry about it." Michael let out a deep sigh, ignoring the fact that Samantha was trying to seduce him.

"Please." Samantha mumbled against the soft skin of his neck, running her small fingers through the back of Michael's blue hair.

"I am sorry, I just can't." Michael shook his head, sighing sadly.

"Will you stop worrying when I do something?" Samantha lifted her head up, all of her hair falling down onto Michael's chest causing him to giggle at the tickle.

"What are you going to do?" He looked at her over his chest, chuckling.

"Doesn't matter." Samantha bit on her lip, slowly placing her hand on the piece of blanket that covered Michael's crotch. "Just promise me you won't worry about it."

"Okay." Michael said slowly, a smirk spreading onto his face at the curiosity.

"Alright." Samantha mouthed, shifting the material of the thin blanket and straddling Michael's legs before she pulled on the rubber of his boxers, causing Michael to go hard slowly.

Samantha pulled the blanket over herself so Michael wouldn't see what she was doing as in to make all of this feel even better.

"This is one of better ideas of - " Michael was about to say 'yours' but Samantha taking the definitely too big penis of his in her small hand and pumping it a bit. "Oh God." He let out a moan, whimpering.

"Wait for it." Samantha whispered, leaving the warmth of her breath in between Michael's legs.

She slowly lowered her head and put the tip of his lenght in her mouth only causing an even louder moan to escape Michael's lips.

"Take ... " He said, catching some air. " ... It all." Michael added, needing the feeling.

Samantha pulled her head back, putting a piece of hair behind her ear before she lowered down again and crammed as much as her own troath let her to.

Michael grabbed some of the material of the bed sheet once Samantha caught the speed up a bit. He felt his stomach clench once she started bobbing her head even faster.

"S-Sam." Michael gasped, as in for her to speed down a bit, he couldn't take it anymore but he didn't want it to end so soon.

As if Samantha knew what he wanted her to do, she stopped sucking for a bit before she began slowly again, building the tension up right where she stopped.

It didn't take more than a few minutes until Michael just couldn't hold on any longer and came a bit in Samantha's mouth, a bit on himself and even a bit on the sheets.

"Oh God." He let out a big satisfied sigh, as Samantha covered him again and sat herself right next to him. "This was great." He said slowly, taking a breath between each word.

"You needed this action of distraction." Samantha smiled at him, bitting her bottom lip before Michael pulled her closer to him and kissed.

"What the - " The ringing of Samantha's phone interrupted their kiss as she quickly stood up from the bed and answered it. "Yeah?"