ten - hide feelings

Michael drove the car, looking ahead and trying to ignore that Calum and Samantha were in the back seat literally eating each other's faces. 

He didn't mind it that much, they haven't seen each other in almost a week and that's all because of him. So today he promised to drive them wherever they want, as a revenge. 

"Want something? A room? A condom?" He couldn't help but to say something dumb, since he had to look in the driver's mirror every once in a while and would see them almost fucking each other in the back of the car. 

"Sorry." Calum cleared his troath, sitting himself away from Samantha and looking ashamed down at his lap. They were so into the kissing session that they forgot Michael was there. He rubbed his hands together and looked slowly up to the driver's mirror to see if Michael was still looking at them. "Where is Molly, anyway?" He questioned softly, trying to change the subject. 

"Why'd you care?" Michael scoffed as he drove into a huge curve, making Calum fall onto Samantha again. He looked at him confused over the mirror, making Michael run a hand through his hair. "She's home, I think."

"Are you guys - are you okay after what happened?" He asked, being a bit confused with Michael's statement. 

"Yeah." Michael said simply, almost whispering after he parked the car and slowly turned back to them, waiting for them to get out so he could go home. "Here you are guys." He said bitting the inside of his cheek and waiting when they still wouldn't get out. "I will pick you up whenever you call me."

"I don't mean to sound like a brat, but I think you guys should talk." Samantha bent forward to Michael looking at him from the side, holding herself on the seat of his, having Calum nod in agreement. "You like each other, you shouldn't be running away from one another, you should be a couple." She added and Calum nodded again. 

"That's sick." Michael shook his head as he chuckled a bit, looking down at his lap. "It was so embarrassing. I kissed her, she punched me in the balls, she kisses me and her dad pops up in the door frame. It would've been nice if we just stayed friends, but it's okay this way as well." He turned to Samantha and Calum when she sat herself in her seat back properly. "Now, go. Have fun and call me when you need me." he laughed, licking his lips, trying to change the subject since he didn't want to talk about him and Molly anymore. 

"Okay." Calum said slowly, unsure about Michael's statements. He opened the door and him and Samantha slowly pulled themselves out of the car, jumping down to the ground. "If you want to come with us-"

"No, no. I'll be home, don't worry about me." Michael waved it off and turned on the car again. 

"Okay, thank you anyway." Samantha said softly, beinding over Calum to look into the car through the opened door. "Bye." She said happily, waving at him expecting a wave as well but Michael just turned on the car and started parking it out, not even waiting for Calum to shut the door close, he did it as he drove the car into a direction. 

When he parked his car out of the parking lot, he looked out of the window to see Calum and Samantha entering the gym where they went for ice skating. When he couldn't see them anymore, he softly laughed at himself, what with time turned into a loud laugh, an uncontrollable one. 

He never thought he could be this good at lying, he even suprised himself, but he was so proud he succeeded to hide the fact that him and Molly weren't friends anymore, but were a couple. 

A couple? 

Oh yeah, things happened in the past week. 

"What the fuck, Molly?!" Michael shouted out when he came to school the day after the whole double date - kiss thing and she pushed him against a locker and kissed him passionately, earning everyone's looks and making Michael more than confused.