Chapter One

*buzz* *buzzbuzz* This group message is going to be the death of me, I thought. Opening one eye, I jumped when I realised this wasn't part of the morning norm.

@thefooomusic: AYYOOO! Leaving Sweden in two days, ON THE WAY TO AMERICA!! FIRST STOP MIGHT BE RELEASED SOON (;

I promise you, the sound I made was not human. I jumped out of my bed, promptly falling over in excitement. But I didn't care; the FOOO was coming to America! What if they came to my city? What if they came close to my state? Thousands of 'what if' questions raced through my head. So, I put my phone on it's speaker and pressed shuffle.

'..Your lipstick stain is a work of art, I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart..'

I pulled a brush through my hair and thought about what I could possibly do with my day. The Fooo Conspiracy possibly coming to my city?! That's literally unheard of; they always hit up the big cities like NYC or LA.. What if...

Another buzz came through my phone, so I grabbed my laptop and logged on to Twitter to see what had just happened.

@thefooomusic: We've decided....THAT YOU DECIDE! SEND IN YOUR IDEAS FOR WHICH CITIES WE STOP IN!

People were going crazy; American Foooers were saying. Philly, New York, Miami, all the usual ones were spat everywhere!

@maine.foooer: @thefooomusic how about coming to Portland? :)

*                                              *                                              *                                            

*                                              *                                               *                                           

The flight finally touched down after what felt like hours. Holy, I really need to walk around and do something. Doesn't matter what class you're in, being on a plane for more than 2 hours is hell. The little kid sitting in front of me jumped up and hauled it to the bathroom. I heard a laugh behind me and I glanced over to see Ogge slouched as far down as he can be, still asleep.

'Dude, get up! We finally landed in AMERICAAA!' Oscar hit him with his own hat. He groaned and swatted the air

'Five minutes,' he mumbled.

After waking the beast and grabbing our carry-ons and pushing our way through the throng of overly jetlagged tourists, we made it to the baggage claim. Felix was the first to find his bag, slumping over it, trying to get comfortable for the excruciating wait for the rest of the luggage.

Four in the morning we were finally in our hotel room, somehow avoiding screaming hordes of American girls. Top floor, pool and billiard room, this was literally any teens dream. But right now, mine was to be in bed asleep