Chapter Fourteen

I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think, I couldn't do anything. I am sitting on Omar Rudberg's lap. Right now. And watching a movie with them.
"You're so tense, are you ok, Em?" He asked while rubbing my shoulders.
"I-I'm fine," I stuttered, faking a yawn. "Just a bit tired."
Ogge looked and me and grinned. "But you just woke up!"
"Yeah well..." I said, sticking my tongue out and poking his shoulder.

"Ow. I am in such pain. Wow," he said trying to contained his laughter.
"Shhhhhhh! It's starting you need to be quiet," Oscar said, flapping his hand at us.
"Oscar. It's the opening scene. The only thing that happens is-" Omar was cut off by a pillow in the face.
"IT IS IMPORTANT!" Oscar screeched.
It was dead silent for maybe two seconds before we all burst out laughing, even Mr. Potter himself.

"Ok Oscar! We'll be quiet!" I said laughing at him. I grabbed my phone and logged on to Twitter. I was scrolling through when I got a message. I clicked on the blue banner and saw it was from Omar.

Omar: loser
Emma: I am not! You are
Omar: you are sadly mistaken, miss (;

I looked up at him and he winked. I could feel the blush rushing onto my face and I looked down. I felt a hand on my chin, tilting my head up. Omar was looking straight in my eyes and leaning towards me.

CRASH

We jumped and looked at the TV. I let out a breath and snuggled back into Omar's chest.
"You ok?" I asked, playing with his fingers.
"Yeah, it just scared me," he laughed while running his fingers through my hair.
"Awww Omar got scared! Scared Omar!" I teased, poking his face.
"Well, well, so did you!! You jumped higher than I did!"
I rolled my eyes. "Did not!"
"Did too!" He rolled his eyes back at me.
"No, I didn't! You're crazy!"
All of a sudden, I was on my back.
"Did too," Omar said before kissing me hard.