Chapter Twelve

I woke up to the boys cracking up about halfway through the movie with Omar's arms still wrapped around me. I yawned and, before I could stop myself, started to play with his fingers.

'Well good morning sleepy,' he said laughing. 'You were out for like an hour, are you feeling ok?' He held on to my hand and looked my in the eyes.

'I'm ok, I was just tired,' I said while blushing. 'I didn't sleep well last night, so it's catching up to me now,' I laughed and put my head on his shoulder. Ogge and Oscar were repeating a scene from 'Happy Gilmore' when Daff and my mom came down the stairs. Omar and I moved away from each other and looked hard at the TV.

'So, no hotel in the immediate area will check us in right now, considering it's almost 12 in the morning. Emma's mother has very graciously opened up her home to us for the night,' he said the last part in a very fake 'posh' accent.

'You can all camp out down here and watch movies,' my mom said. 'Just do behave and try not to make a mess!' She and Daff started laughing and turned back to the stairs.
'Emma, you can use the mattresses and the sleeping bags from the closet down here if you want.'

We put the movie on pause and we all went digging through the closet.

'Emma!! Can I use the orange one?' Felix called, pulling the bag from the bottom of a box.
'Sure Felix,' I said laughing and going over to that box. 'I found the mattress! Let's blow it up!'
Ogge found the pump and we began to blow it up while the other three looked for the bags.
'So Emma..' he started.
'Yeah?' I asked nervously.
'Do you have a green bag? Cause I call it!' He laughed when I swatted at his shoulder and then pushed me back.
'You had me worried I did something wrong!' I said laughing and using the air pump to blow his hair askew.