Chapter Ten

'YOUR ROOM!' We all screamed and jumped around. Emma seemed a bit nervous for a second, but quickly put the smile back on her face.

'Ok then! Let's go!' She raced up the stairs, us right behind her. I could tell she didn't really want us to ask about her room, but we're nosey people. At the top of the stairs, she took a right and opened the second door she came to.

'Tada! Not much, but it's good for now,' she said looking at us. Her room was a soft blue and there was a small white desk with a matching dresser in the corner. Pictures and posters were hung all over the walls.

'HEY THAT'S ME!' Felix said loudly, sticking his tongue out at Emma, who stuck her's out right back.

'I see me and Omar right there!' Ogge said, pointing to posters the left of the Felix poster.

'And there's me!' Oscar said and then continued to look around the room. I could tell she was blushing, so I walked over and gave her a hug.

'Emma is blushing! Emma's turning reeeddddd!' I said, my chin still resting on her head. She poked me in the stomach quickly; I jumped and pretended to glare at her. She just shrugged and said, grinning,
'I don't know what you're talking about.'

Oscar and Ogge looked at each other and both stepped closer to Emma.
'It's on!!!' The three of us yelled, trying to capture Emma between us. Felix was still looking at all of her posters when she ran behind him for protection.

'Felix, save me!' She laughed, trying to stay behind him.
'That wasn't in the job description!' He said, trying to keep a straight face. He wrapped his arms around her waist and carried her towards us.

'Ahhhh!! No!!' She yelled while trying to escape the tickling torture. Felix poked my sides, grinning mischievously and I went to get him back.
After a few minutes, we were all lying on the floor, out of breath from laughing and being tickled.

'How-how about we watch a movie?' Emma said, obviously still trying to catch her breath.
'What should we watch?' Oscar asked, staring at the ceiling. 'Something funny?'
'We can watch Happy Gilmore!' Emma said sitting up. 'It's so funny, I think you'd like it!'