Chapter Eight

My mouth hung open and my heart stopped as I made eye contact with the stranger.
No way.. no fricking way, I thought to myself.

'OMAR! FELIX! OSCAR, OGGE!' I yelled, absolutely confused. 'Wh-what are you-how did you..? MOM!'
They all started laughing, even Daff.

'SURPRISE!!' all four yelled.
'You look shocked, Emma. Are you ok?' Omar asked, stepping towards me. I gasped for air.

'I didn't expect you guys to be in town until late! I definitely didn't think you'd come to my house!' I started laughing and crying, tears running down my face.
'Oh, now you think I'm some crazy fangirl, omg!' I laughed even harder and Omar got even closer.

'WELL WE'RE HERE!' He yelled and bear hugged me, the other boys piling on, squishing in the center, different colognes filling my senses. As we broke away, I peeked out to my mom, seeing that she was filming the entire thing on her phone.

'YOU KNEW? THATS-THATS WHAT YOU TWO WERE TALKING ABOUT!' I yelled and ran towards her, hugging her as harder as I could.

'Do I get a hug,' Daff started laughing again as I jumped up to hug him.

'Thank you thank you thank you! This is crazy, I'm sorry I yelled!'

'Hey, it's ok,' Omar said. 'We're happy to see you.' He gave me another hug, this one even longer than the group hug. He left his hand on my waist before catching Felix's eye and blushing, moving away from me.
A noise rang out from the kitchen and my mother ran towards the kitchen.

'The pizzas are done!' she yelled, cutting two and putting them on the table. The boys and Daff washed up and joined at the table just as I finished putting cups at places and sat down.

'I wanna sit near Emma!' Felix said, plopping down next to me and cheekily putting his head on my shoulder.

'Well, I'm sitting next to her, too.' said Omar, sitting down on my other side and copying Felix's actions.

'Awww hold still!' Daff and my mom said, both getting their phones out. they snapped a few pictures and laughed as the others sat down.

'Enjoy!' My mom said, handing out the first slice.