Chapter Thirteen

We finally found both mattresses and all five of the sleeping bags from the bottom of the closet. All five of us piled on to the mats and Oscar grabbed the remote and hit the play button. Ogge and I were leaned back against the couch and Felix was sprawled across a mattress, asleep.

'Emmm... Emmmm' I called to Emma, motioning for her to sit next to me. She obliged and crawled in between me and Ogge, who looked me dead in the face and said
'I can't believe you're cheating on me! I thought what we had was special!!' Before tossing himself on to Felix's mattress, making Felix jump up.

'Hello, I am awake, I promise,' he said pulling himself and his orange bag on the couch.
'Now good night!'

Emma giggled at him and rolled her eyes, scooting closer to me. I put an arm around her waist and pulled her even closer, fighting the urge to kiss her cheek.
'Are you ok?' She asked, her face barely an inch from mine.
'I.. Yeah, I'm just tired,' I said glancing down. 'Can we put in another movie in a bit?'
She jumped up, having not noticed that the movie had ended and returned to the main screen.
'Of course! What do you want to watch? I have Marvel movies and Harry Po-'
Oscar cut her off.

'YES, LET'S GO, MOVIE ONE ,OK' he said laughing and taking Emma's hand and dragging her to the DVD player. he looked at her with puppy dog eyes before saying
'Pleeeeaaaassssseeeee?'
She looked at the rest of us furiously nodding our heads yes, laughed and put the movie in. Oscar yelled 'yes' and pulled her into a hug before sitting back down next to Ogge.

'Scoot over loser!' Emma said while pushing my shoulder.
'I'll sit on you!'
'Thats not a very good threat! You're like ten pounds!' I said laughing and pulling her on to my lap.