263-264

Second young lady, don't you think you are too much?" Tang Qing's assistant finally couldn't help but speak.
Yan Jinyi raised his eyebrows, blew his whistle, tilted his head to look at Tang Qing, "So in the eyes of Mr. Tang, the Huo family is not even worth 100,000 yuan?"
Upon hearing this, the assistant became a little anxious, "Mr Tang, I didn't mean that, I..."
Tang Qing waved his hand impatiently, "Okay, you go back first."
The assistant nodded busy.
He just thought that the second young lady had some lions open her mouth.
Mr. Tang has lost millions on her!
"By the way, prepare one hundred thousand for the second youngest grandma." Tang Qing paused when he said this. "Does the second youngest grandma want cash or transfer?"
Yan Jinyi threw a candy into his mouth, "I don't mind Mr. Tang giving one each."
"..."
I really dare to say.
Tang Qing crossed his chin with his hands crossed, his eyes fixed on Yan Jinyi.
She seemed to carry a lot of snacks with her. Just after eating the sugar, she took out a bag of crisp noodles from her backpack.
Listening to her squeezing dry noodles, it was a bit nice.
When Yan Jinyi raised his head and poured the crumbly crisp noodles into his mouth, Tang Qing pursed his lower lip, and his Adam's apple rolled down.
I actually think this crispy noodle is delicious.
"The second youngest grandma eats so many junk snacks, are you afraid of gaining weight?"
Yan Jinyi had a meal and glanced at Tang Qing disdainfully, "Does President Tang say grape sour if he can't eat grapes?"
by!
Is this saying that he wants to eat that broken snack?
joke!
Well, watching her eat, it does feel a bit delicious.
Soon, Yan Jinyi received the receipt reminder, glanced at the balance, and a bright smile suddenly appeared on his face.
Putting away the phone slowly, and drank the water on the table again, Yan Jinyi got up, "In that case, I won't bother Mr. Tang."
Tang Qingjun stared, I rely on!
What a ruthless woman.
Anyhow, I got 100,000 yuan from Lao Tzu!
"Anyway, Huo Fox isn't here, otherwise the second youngest grandma will show her face tonight and allow me to treat you to a meal?"
"Sorry, people who don't have me hooligans basically can't make appointments with me, unless..." Yan Jinyi narrowed his beautiful eyes and smiled wickedly, "I am in a good mood."
After speaking, he left without looking back.
Rogue than her?
Isn't he a rogue yet?
Tang Qing fell into deep thought, with his thick eyebrows twisted, and pointed at the younger brother closest to him, "You, come here."
The little brother immediately nodded and bowed and walked to Tang Qing.
Tang Qing pointed to his nose and asked seriously, "Isn't Lao Tzu a rogue?"
"Rogue, rascal, boss, you are the number one rascal in the world!"
Tang Qing suddenly kicked over, "How did Lao Tzu explain that we are now a good citizen of the society, and call Mr. Tang, let me hear you call the boss, try?"
The little brother nodded repeatedly.
Boss, you are a real hooligan, and the second youngest grandma looks quite hooligan. You are all hooligan.
One step further from his dream of buying a mountain, Yan Jinyi went home humming a little song in a very good mood. As soon as he walked in, he saw Huo Xian sitting on the sofa.
Shen Yan stood behind him, massaging his shoulders.
Didn't Old Man Huo say he was going to stay at a friend's house for a few more days?
Why did you come back so early?
Yan Jinyi stood there for a few seconds, closed the zipper of his jacket, and straightened his hair. The lady walked over.
First, she cast a wink at Shen Yan, and then greeted Huo Xian with a smile, "Grandpa, why did you come back so soon."
Huo Xian seemed to be angry. Seeing Yan Jinyi, his stern face eased a lot, "Jinyi is back, sit down."
Ok?
How do you feel that the atmosphere is so strange?
Haha Todays company party, its not long after I got home, good, good, I will try my best to code.

"Grandpa, what are you..."
Huo Xian patted the back of Shen Yan's hand with his backhand, "Xiao Yan, sit with you, I have something to tell you."
Shen Yan nodded and sat down next to Yan Jinyi. Yan Jinyi subconsciously moved to Shen Yan's side again, and the two of them touched their arms.
"I'm old too. I can't get used to the hustle and bustle of this city. I plan to live on the island tomorrow."
Old man Oyehu is finally leaving!
Does it mean that Old Man Huo should give out pocket money?
Yan Jinyi stared at Huo Xian with bright eyes.
"Grandpa, otherwise stay for a few days, maybe you will get used to it after staying longer." Shen Yan said sincerely.
"Forget it, Huo Zixing's arguing with Qingyuan caused me a headache all day long. You are both my Huo family's daughter-in-laws, but your two couples are not in harmony."
Shen Yan couldn't help calling out again, "A Yu and I..."
"Xiaoyan, don't explain, don't think that I don't know anything. You and A Yu are completely in harmony, right? A Yu is too obsessed with medicine and puts all his thoughts on it. I know he is not good to you, so you don't want to do it. He defended."
Shen Yan bit her lower lip, "Grandpa, I don't have any, A Yu..."
Huo Xian waved his hand, "It's alright, Jin Yi, you and Xi Shen are what I worry about the most. You have been married for more than a year, right? Can you count the number of meetings with one hand?"
Yan Jinyi replied very confidently: "Come here to count."
Huo Xian suddenly snorted, "After the end of the year, Cheng Yu will be 31, and Xi Shen will soon be 29. As a result, I have not seen the shadow of my great-grandson until now. Are you mad at me?"
Having said that, Huo Xian pulled his face and looked particularly serious.
Shen Yan was thin-skinned, and she was a little embarrassed when she heard the words, "Grandpa, we will work hard."
"What hard work? I have been home for so long. When will you show up to accompany me for dinner and tea?" After that, Huo Xian's eyes turned to Yan Jinyi, "Xi Shen is even more hateful, and he went abroad directly. ."
Yan Jinyi touched his nose, it didn't matter how he hung up.
Staring at Yan Jinyi, Huo Xian's eyes rolled around, "My little island was bought for more than a billion yuan at the beginning. It has good air and abundant supplies, a good place for self-cultivation."
Buy an island for more than a billion dollars?
Worthy of being the old man of the Huo family, really rich.
Yan Jinyi was a little greedy.
Missing her, I don't need an island, and there is not enough money to buy a mountain.
Huo Xian noticed the change in Yan Jinyi's expression, and coughed, "That island, I intend to give it to the eldest granddaughter in the future, whoever belongs to the island is yours."
"..."
Yan Jinyi felt 10,000 horses galloping past his head.
She should continue to save money to buy mountains.
Seeing that neither Yan Jinyi nor Shen Yan answered, Huo Xian frowned, "Why, look down on my island?"
"No, no, grandpa, your island is like a paradise. I really like it. It's just that having a baby is really anxious..."
Shen Yan blushed, "Grandpa, what time do you leave tomorrow. Jinyi will have no time to go to the crew. I will send you to the airport?"
Yan Jinyi stared directly at Huo Xian.
I decided to leave, what about the pocket money?
Hurry up!
result
After eating, even Huo Qingyuan and Huo Zixing went home to go to bed, and Huo Xian's pocket money had not been sent.
"Go to sleep. The pocket money given to you this time is unique. I have discussed with Xi Shen that you can use whichever industry you want to practice your hands."