291-292

Then she can buy it only after the year of the monkey!
There is not enough money from filming "The Lord of the Village"!
Also, was...
Yan Jin turned his head and stared at Huo Xishen, his eyes full of murderous intent.
This one who has suffered a thousand swords, when I regain glory, I will kick you away!
Huo Zixing's goods are cuter than you!
Your elder brother is cuter than you!
Going home at night, the two little ones are not there.
"Madam, go to sleep, I still have a job."
*
Huo Qingyuan was very obedient in school recently, and the teacher who taught her was very touched.
Seeing her second sister-in-law so helpful, Huo Qingyuan felt that she must not lose.
Just after class, after receiving the news that her second brother was coming back, Huo Qingyuan packed her schoolbags more than twice as fast as usual.
"Qingyuan, school is over early today. The classmates are going to make an appointment to have a meal together. Do you want to go together?"
Miss Huo has been very gentle recently, and many people in the class dared to take the initiative to greet her.
Looking at the study committee member who was standing on the side, and then at the expectant gaze of the class, Huo Qingyuan resolutely refused.
The second brother will definitely come back early when he comes back.
If she doesn't go back to the third elder brother sooner, the dog thief will be courteous and slander her in front of the second elder brother and sister-in-law!
"You can eat it, the bill is on me, I won't go."
Huo Qingyuan patted her chest boldly.
"I'm sorry, you didn't go..."
"It's okay," Huo Qingyuan took out Zhang's membership card for a restaurant, "just report my name."
The study committee member took it, glanced at the restaurant name on the membership card, and stared.
This is a very famous restaurant in Shengjing. With so many people in their class, there are at least tens of thousands of people for a meal!
"This, this is too expensive, let's just have some barbecue or something..."
The study committee member was about to return the card to Huo Qingyuan. Huo Qingyuan suddenly said with a serious face, "I can't even pay the money. Isn't it a joke to tell you? Just go, I'm leaving."
As he said, he slung his schoolbag over his shoulder and left in a very cool manner.
That back figure felt a bit after Yan Jinyi finished the fight.
Just after passing the women's toilet, the screams of the girls came in time, followed by the laughter of several girls.
She knew nothing more about what was going on in the toilet.
I have encountered it before, and the other party even asked her for help, but she ignored it.
But now...
Yan Jinyi's face suddenly appeared in his mind.
If it is the second wife, surely he will beat those people up, right?
She also wanted to show her second sister-in-law a helpful pennant!
Huo Qingyuan squeezed her fist, put her schoolbag in the corner, strode forward and kicked the toilet door open.
The toilet was in a mess.
In the corner, an unkempt girl huddled up there, her clothes torn apart and her black underwear was clearly visible.
Around her, there were four or five girls standing, and at first glance they looked like gangsters who didn't know how to make trouble.
One of them took a photo of the girl with a mobile phone.
Xu Ye didn't expect Huo Qingyuan to appear suddenly, and she was taken aback.
"You bullied female students so openly at school, are you afraid of being discovered and expelled?"
The girl who took the photo put her phone in her pocket, still with a cigarette in her mouth, "Oh, isn't this Miss Huo?"
Huo Qingyuan snorted coldly, "Just know, you guys..."
"Huo Qingyuan, are you looking for trouble again?"
This voice...
Huo Qingyuan turned her head and saw Zhao Xinyue standing behind her.
Yan Jinyi didn't have many scenes today, and Huo Xishen miraculously came to pick her up again.
As soon as I arrived at the door of Huo's Manor, I received a call.
It's from the Education Office of Shengjing University.
After hanging up the phone, Yan Jinyi's face was obviously ugly.
"how?"
"Huo Qingyuan was bullied, I will go to support her now!"

Support Huo Qingyuan?
Huo Xi was deeply puzzled.
Yan Jinyi glanced at him, "Fighting with people at school."
"Ok."
Looking at Huo Xishen's calm expression, it is obvious that he is already quite familiar.
Huo Qingyuan had been standing in the corner nervously ever since she knew that the department head had notified Yan Jinyi.
Her messy hair has been removed from her coat.
This time it was her carelessness. There was only one person, and Zhao Xinyue had several helpers.
It would be worse if she didn't know how to fist.
But she was helping others this time!
The group of people called Zhao Xinyue bullied the little girl is also said to be a boy.
The boy was Zhao Xinyue's new target, and the girl who was beaten happened to be the boy's tablemate.
"I have notified all your parents, Huo Qingyuan, Zhao Xinyue, this is the school, it is one of the top universities in our country, because your reputation is going to be lost!"
The dean's face was pale.
"Especially Huo Qingyuan, isn't your performance during this period of time very good? Your second sister-in-law takes care of everything every day, and this time you have to trouble her to deal with your mess. Are you afraid?"
He can still remember the last time Huo Qingyuan's second sister-in-law was violent in the office.
It was so sturdy, even he felt scared in retrospect.
Huo Qingyuan trembled as expected, even Zhao Xinyue couldn't help feeling scared.
Oops, I just thought that Huo Qingyuan was a good time to take revenge on her own. Why did she forget that she has a powerful second sister-in-law?
Huo Qingyuan had already cursed the department head in her heart.
Good or bad old guy, knowing I'm afraid to contact Ersao, is Huo Zixing's phone display?
Isn't it true that a chivalrous man is willing to help others?
Suddenly, the office door was pushed open, and Yan Jinyi came in violently.
"Huo Qingyuan, are you so promising?"
The sound comes first when no one is seen.
Huo Qingyuan shuddered suddenly, first to see if there was a feather duster in the room.
"Huo Qingyuan, I want to ask you something!"
The dean of the department jumped his eyelids, fearing that Yan Jinyi would be violent in the office again, and first spoke out to persuade him, "Qingyuan is unavoidably a little willful when she is still young. Her starting point is indeed good this time, the second young lady don't get angry!"
Yan Jinyi didn't find the feather duster, so he picked up the newspaper on the desk and rolled it up, "Huo Qingyuan, are you deaf?"
Huo Qingyuan's voice was trembling, "Second, second wife, I am here."
Yan Jinyi turned around and saw Huo Qingyuan between the bookshelves and the wall now.
She frowned, and said fiercely: "You are so good at this? What are you doing hiding there?"
Don't hide for fear of being beaten by you!
Huo Qingyuan wailed in her heart.
Yan Jinyi patted the desk with those newspapers, "Come here."
"Second sister-in-law is really not my fault this time, it's that Zhao Xinyue's group of people is too much and actually campus violence..."
Zhao Xinyue was really a little confused at Yan Jinyi. Seeing her sturdy appearance, she was stunned to make a big noise.
"Look at your play, take out the posture of your Miss Huo family, then Zhao Xinyue is just an illegitimate daughter, it can't compare with you!"
Zhao Xinyue was stabbed in the painful spot, and his expression instantly became extremely ugly.
Huo Qingyuan thought a little bit, Ersao is...
"Is there any Wang Fa?" Yan Jinyi suddenly walked to the female student beside Zhao Xinyue.
Raised his hand and waved fiercely, the newspaper in his hand fell on the female student.
It doesn't hurt to hit someone with the newspaper, but the sound is very scary.
The girl student trembled violently.
"Huo Qingyuan, how many times do you want me to teach you, next time you fight with someone, don't pull your hair, the red circle painted on the skull is not displayed?"