341-342

"Thank you Mr. Huo for your advice, Mr. Huo really loves me." Yan Jinyi said with a smile.
Huo Xishen was choked.
"Madam had fun." After speaking, he hung up the phone hurriedly.
Huo Ergou is really getting more and more casual.
Yan Jinyi secretly scorned.
Putting away the phone and turning back into the house, at this time, the huge living room was already overcrowded.
Yan Jinyi shook around, and soon found Chen Keyi's figure.
Tao Wei is also there, and the two are talking with an old man with gray hair.
The old man looked vigorous in a red Tang suit.
It should be Peng Wusheng.
Peng Wusheng's wife seemed to be absent. At least, she didn't see any suspicious persons after looking around.
He was hesitating to stab him in the past, and suddenly saw Liu Ran sneaking towards the side door.
This woman must be doing bad things again.
With a glass of red wine in hand, Yan Jinyi followed Liu Ran to the garden outside the side door.
Liu Ran was making a call with her mobile phone. Not far behind her, there was an elderly lady who was still looking up, dressed in a dark red cheongsam, and the charm was still there.
It can be seen that this old lady was a great beauty when she was young.
"You said Jinyi got this role because he made a deal with someone else? Impossible, Jinyi is not such a person!"
Liu Ran, who was on the phone, suddenly exhaled, and the old lady glanced at her obviously displeased.
Yan Jinyi has a question mark on his face. What's wrong with Liu Ran?
Liu Ran obviously didn't notice the existence of Yan Jinyi, and the more he talked about it, the more emotional he became. "It's impossible, Jinyi knows how I like Brother Heng and I am still ambiguous with Brother Heng..."
Fuck?
So does Lao Tzu make deals with others or ambiguous with others?
Liu Ran wiped her tears while calling. She suddenly turned around and saw the old lady quickly put away the phone and bowed, "I'm sorry, Mrs. Peng, I..."
The old lady looked up and down Liu Ran, "You are a bit familiar."
"Hello, old lady, I am Liu Ran and I am also an actor. I have always admired you and Teacher Peng very much, and I hope that one day I can get advice from both of you."
The old lady just nodded slightly, "The Heng brother you mentioned on the call is Zhuang Heng?"
Liu Ran smiled awkwardly, "Yes, yes."
"Are you Zhuang Heng's girlfriend?"
Liu Ran didn't answer directly, but said with ambiguity: "Me and Brother Heng now want to focus on acting first."
"Well, the Jin in your mouth has destroyed your relationship with Zhuang Heng?"
Liu Ran suddenly squeezed out two tears, buried his head and tugged at the skirt with both hands, "I believe Jin Yi is not such a person, there must be some misunderstanding in this!"
Liu Ran will only show off when she is performing White Lotus.
Is the white lotus of this era like this? Can't the means be higher?
The aunts who cook in the kitchen of Heiyunzhai are better than Liu Ran.
"If your relationship can stand the test, no woman can destroy it."
Liu Ran wiped the corners of his eyes and bowed again, "What the old lady said is, I...I have something else, I wish you a happy birthday and good health."
"Okay." The old lady nodded.
Liu Ran just left, and the moment she turned around, a smug smile appeared on her face.
Yan Jinyi leaned on the tree trunk and watched in his spare time.
Almost Liu Ran had just walked on the front foot, and on the back foot, an old lady dressed in plain clothes came out, looking thoughtfully at the direction Liu Ran was leaving.
"Sister, what are you looking at?" The old man in Qipao asked.
"Young people nowadays, do whatever they want for their ends..."
sister?
Yan Jinyi was a little surprised. The one who came out later was Peng Wusheng's wife?

Does Liu Ran count as shooting himself in the foot?
Yan Jinyi's eyebrows were sharply curved, and he smiled particularly gleefully.
Heaven is reincarnation, who is forgiven by heaven!
Humming a little song and preparing to enter the house, a figure suddenly jumped out and stopped her.
"You still have the face to come here, why don't you reply to me? Today I must show you the fox tail to let Ah Xing see your true face!"
Yan Jinyi frowned and looked at the man with teeth and claws in front of him.
He was about 1.8 meters tall, but he talked and behaved like a widow.
"Are you sick?"
Liang Fanfan grinned, "You are sick, let's talk about who do you want to hook up here? Humph, I can see through your careful thoughts, slick woman, why are you robbing me?"
Yan Jinyi took out his ears, and he was really sick.
"Huo Zixing is the younger brother of Laozi. If you don't agree, you should be my younger brother?"
Liang Fanfan tremblingly pointed at Yan Jinyi, "You, you're so blatant, Ah Xing is your little brother? You are afraid that you are daydreaming, you vicious woman..."
This Liang Fanfan was placed in ancient times and was destined to be an eunuch.
Yan Jinyi became impatient and hooked his finger at him, "Want me to leave Huo Zixing, okay, come here..."
Seeing her smiling weirdly, Liang Fanfan subconsciously protected her chest, "What are you going to do?"
"Don't do anything, just tidy up the strange things."
With a hand stretched out to tighten Liang Fanfan's collar, "Huo Zixing is particularly interested in people with good figures. I will help him take a look first."
After speaking, Yan Jinyi pulled his hands hard, and abruptly tore apart Liang Fanfan's floral shirt, exposing his white skin.
Just like pulling out a pig's hair, Yan Jinyi moved so fast that Liang Fanfan was completely stripped of three and five.
Liang Fanfan was tall and mammoth, but he didn't have the ability to resist at all.
"Just like a weak chicken, I still want Huo Zixing, now let you see what you are!"
When the words were over, Yan Jinyi kicked Liang Fanfan's stomach with his foot, and with a poof, he fell straight into the pond behind him.
"There is a turtle, I don't know who I am embarrassed to hook up with Huo Zixing, I'm sucking." Yan Jinyi cursed and left the scene swaggeringly.
As the New Year approached, the sky was getting colder and colder. As soon as he entered the water, Liang Fanfan was shivering with the cold.
He tried to lean while learning how to swim while calling for help.
"Sister, how did I hear Fanfan's voice?" The cheongsam woman frowned, subconsciously looking around.
"It seems to be Fanfan's voice," Mrs. Peng followed and looked around, and finally found Liang Fanfan in the pond, "God, how come Fanfan fell into the water, let someone save her!"
Liang Fanfan's voice was so loud that the people in the house were attracted to him. When the security guards picked up Liang Fanfan, everyone found that he was not there.
The women at the scene screamed and covered their eyes.
After the crowd, Yan Jinyi leaned against the wall calmly. The big thing looked like an embroidery needle. No wonder he could only be a homosexual, or the kind that was suppressed.
Gee...
Go back and teach Huo Zixing how to choose friends, don't say at least the hardware that a man should have can't be too rubbish, right?
"Jin Yi, you are here."
Liu Ran came slowly with red wine, a decent smile on his face, a pure and beautiful appearance.
Yan Jinyi unceremoniously rolled her eyes, "I won't talk to idiots, get out!"
"I heard that Teacher Peng's grandson has fallen into the water, Jin Yi, shall we go see it together?"
Yan Jin raised his eyebrows, Oh!