299-300

Can you talk to Mr. Tang so arrogantly?
Yan Jinyi is about to end, Yan Jinyi is about to be blocked by President Tang.
Liu Ran was ready to watch Tang Qing scold Yan Jinyi in a rage.
Although she was embarrassed today because of President Tang, it would be worth it if she could see Yan Jinyi being kicked out of the crew or even blocked.
Liu Ran thought to himself.
"Ms. Yan, Tang admires you very much, especially the way you beat someone. I wonder if Miss Yan is interested in joining Tang's company?"
Yan Jinyi glanced at Tang Qing.
What to join you, join you as a gangster or join you as a courtesy lady at the auction?
Tang Qing is true, the more you look at Yan Jinyi, the more you like it.
This woman is so **** poisonous, why do you want to take a look?
It is clearly a married woman, who may have slept with Huo Xishen how many times.
Ugh
The man is guilty of cheapness, and he is guilty of cheapness.
Since knowing that Yan Jinyi's not only the strength of his strength, but also his archery skills, he wanted to come and see her.
Yan Jinyi ignored the heat in Tang Qing's eyes, and was about to urge Chen Keyi to start work when a male voice sounded like a sorrowful voice.
"Little Pepper, I'm here, Little Pepper, your brother Heng is here to visit you!"
Zhuang Heng, dressed in strange clothes, suddenly rushed over.
Like a lion in love, he rushes when he sees beautiful women.
Yan Jinyi's eyelids twitched, and at the moment Zhuang Heng was about to pounce on her, he swung to the side and moved a step.
Zhuang Heng jumped into the air and almost fell.
"Little Chili, don't be shy, what is our relationship? Everyone wants to see us show our affection!"
Around, a crowd of actors, men and women, young and old, looked at each other.
What's the situation, is Brother Heng rejected?
It's too much for Yan Jinyi to refuse Brother Heng's hug!
Yan Jinyi's head is big when he sees Zhuang Heng.
Raised his hand and rubbed his temples, "Zhuang Heng, stay away from me."
"I don't, I'm from Little Chili, I'll be where Chili is."
After that, Zhuang Heng turned around, and his peachy eyes blinked, and he began to discharge Yan Jinyi, "Little Chili, my dress looks good, but I specially asked the designer to make it to order, and I promised it. I feel like I am a foreigner. A beautiful man."
Zhuang Heng's guest role is the prince of the desert, an ethnic minority, dressed in an exotic style.
I have to say that Zhuang Heng's enchanting look is really suitable for this suit.
Yan Jinyi sternly said, "It's okay."
Zhuang Heng was about to behave like a coquettish, Tang Qing couldn't stand it anymore, so he stopped aloud, "Is the Chuang emperor not paying attention to image so much in the public?"
Zhuang Heng turned his head and saw Tang Qing, and his face suddenly disappeared, "What's up with you, I'm jealous and I'm more prettier than you."
Tang Qing was speechless, and his facial expressions became extremely rich.
A man is more beautiful than another, how twisted is Zhuang Heng's heart?
"Why, admit that you are uglier than the actor?"
Tang Qing sneered coldly, "Emperor Zhuang is too worried, it's just that the filming emperor Zhuang always molested Miss Yan when he didn't make a good filming. What is your intention?"
Tang Qing is a lingering soul, relying on his own money to do whatever he wants, right?
"Little Chili, why did you have a relationship with that Tang Qing, Tang Qing is not a good person, little pitiful believe me!"
"Noisy, Director Chen, I have almost memorized my lines, please start at any time."
Chen Keyi nodded hurriedly and arranged for Tang Qing to sit by and visit.
Tang Qing doesn't have much time, and today's first scene is the big one.

Liu Ran finally felt like he was back at home.
Originally, the scene of Xue Yune's poisonous death of Concubine Rong should be filmed today, because Tang Qing's arrival changed it temporarily.
Became her highlight.
The Prince of Desert, played by Zhuang Heng, blatantly provoked the emperor and the emperor to **** her at the banquet.
Da Mo Prince Geer and Zhou Pinyun knew each other very early when Geer was injured in an accident, and Zhou Pinyun rescued her.
Therefore, he vowed to marry Zhou Pinyun.
Not only that, the Queen Xue Yun'e at the reception banquet wanted to give Zhou Pinyun off her horse, but Geer stunned him back.
Liu Ran looked forward to that scene very much, watching the scene where Zhuang Heng taught Yan Jinyi.
In the magnificent hall, courtiers sat on both sides.
The emperor sat high on the dragon chair, surrounded by fat and thin concubines on both sides.
The prince of the desert Geer was sitting in the frontmost position on the lower right.
He was wearing a fiery red exotic costume, with his hair draped over his shoulders, holding a cup with one hand, and his narrow Danfeng eyes slightly narrowed, looking extraordinarily evil.
"The beauty of your country is really dazzled by this king."
Geer took a sip of his drink, and while talking, his eyes fell on Zhou Pinyun.
Zhou Pinyun and Geer had a quarrel with those things before, and everyone present understood what he meant.
Empress Xue Yun'e suddenly said, "Sister Yan Yun has specially prepared a dance for this banquet."
It is well known that Zhou Pinyun dances well, and for a while, many people cast their curious eyes.
Zhou Pinyun bit her lower lip with a lovely look.
The next step should be her interaction with the prince.
"Concubines..."
Snapped--
A group of actors were brewing the next feelings, Zhuang Heng suddenly slapped the table.
"If you don't shoot, don't shoot."
Upon hearing this, the deputy director hurried forward and asked, "Brother Heng, what's wrong?"
"That woman is now acting as the emperor's concubine, why look at me with that wolfish look?"
Zhuang Heng stretched his hand to Liu Ran, his thick eyebrows tightened.
That woman?
Brother Heng, you have cooperated with others so many times, so you don't even remember your name, right?
Besides, you used to show love to Liu Ran publicly!
Liu Ran was ready to play with Yan Jinyi for a while, but was suddenly interrupted by Zhuang Heng, especially when he heard Zhuang Heng's words, a sense of humiliation arose spontaneously.
She worked so hard to shoot this plot today, just to make Tang Qing want Zhuang Heng to see her, Liu Ran will always be better than Yan Jinyi.
What's going on with Zhuang Heng, isn't it because she would rather offend investors before?
The gaze fell to Yan Jinyi suddenly, all to blame.
Since Yan Jinyi was born, her popularity has almost been robbed.
There is also "The Lord of the Village", the role of Lin Conggui originally belonged to her, because Lin Conggui should be her most admired person!
That woman robbed her of her role, and still wanted to rob her of the person she liked.
Yan Jinyi picked his nails and noticed Liu Ran's hateful eyes, and glanced at her calmly.
"Brother Heng, I... If there is something wrong with me, please advise me."
Liu Ran quickly calmed down, clutching the skirt with both hands in a humane manner.
Who is Zhuang Heng?
You can't look at him from a normal person's eyes.
With Liu Ran's appearance, the rest of the people would definitely want to hug them in their arms for comfort, but Zhuang Heng is just the opposite...
"Oh, don't cry, people who don't know think I bullied you!"
Liu Ran sniffed, tears running down the corners of his eyes, "I don't have one, Brother Heng, I just..."