301-302

"You didn't cry, you shed any tears, so what is good about a woman made of water, look at our little pepper, it is simply a warm desert without dripping water!"
Yan Jinyi was full of black lines.
I thank you uncle.
You are the desert, you are still a mirage in the desert, you can only exist in illusion for a lifetime!
Tang Qing squinted his eyes and looked at Zhuang Heng very displeased.
Sure enough, the more I look at this poo bag, the more annoying.
"Director Chen, what's going on with the actors in the crew? I, Tang Qing, paid them for a fight?"
Tang Qing was originally a gangster, and his fierce reputation was well-known in Shengjing.
When he saw him getting angry, Chen Keyi couldn't help but wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, frowned, and looked at Liu Ran with some discomfort.
"You're the back of the last session anyway, come up with something."
Liu Ran felt extremely innocent.
Not to mention how exciting the scene was just now, ask yourself, at least she behaved quite well. It is clear that Yan Jinyi said something in front of Zhuang Heng, who deliberately made trouble for her.
"Director Chen, I know." After speaking, Liu Ran looked at Yan Jinyi again, "Jinyi, sorry, I know that the scandal with Brother Heng before made you upset. You have a good relationship with Brother Heng, I will pay attention Keep your distance."
One sentence successfully pushed Yan Jinyi to the forefront.
It's not clear to say that the reason why Zhuang Heng is so directed at her is because Yan Jinyi?
Many people began to discuss in private, pointing to Yan Jinyi.
"Yan Jinyi is just taking the bonus of the CP group with Brother Heng. Sister Liu Ran has made her debut for so many years and her work is several times that of Yan Jinyi!"
"But I have to say that Yan Jinyi's performance during this period is indeed better."
...
Yan Jinyi frowned and stared at Liu Ran fiercely, "No, it's a **** if you don't tell Zhuang Heng about the gossip. There is nothing to do with you. I will tell you very violently. Don't blame me for not reminding you!
"Jinyi, you..."
"Tang likes Miss Yan's character of hitting and hitting, but it's a pity that Miss Yan is already knotted..."
Without waiting for Tang Qing to finish, Yan Jinyi immediately interrupted, "Combined with Mr. Tang's past and the rumors about Mr. Tang, I have learned that Mr. Tang is an lonely person, alas..."
Having said that, Yan Jinyi sighed with grief.
Note the life of an orphan?
Tang Qing's smile stiffened.
Chen Keyi originally planned to make a good impression on Tang Qing by all the actors in the crew today.
In the end, it was because of Zhuang Heng, ah, because the cast members were not able to work hard, and this opportunity was missed in vain.
Before leaving, Chen Keyi hadn't knelt down for Tang Qing, for fear that he would suddenly divest.
In the entertainment industry, in the director's business, Chen Keyi is one of the best, and everyone wants to give him face.
But in the capital world, in the upper class, he is not even a scum.
Society is so realistic. He knew very well that Tang Qing could not afford to offend him.
Liu Ran followed behind and stared at Yan Jinyi's back, with a hideous face.
"Last time I took the photos, find a reliable paparazzi and go out."
After that, she smiled sullenly.
Yan Jinyi, soon I will give you a taste of ruin.
Doesn't Zhuang Heng like you very much? I will show him your true colors!
Yan Jinyi felt that he might have been targeted by a dog.
Otherwise, why do you always feel a cold back?
Huo Xishen has just returned from the company. Recently, the Huo Group will participate in a poverty alleviation project to develop the western region.
This project is the focus of national attention this year. If it is completed, it will be of great help to Huo's.

Assistant Wen specially sent a lot of documents, and as soon as he reported the situation, Huo Qingyuan rushed over.
"Second brother, big business is not good, second sister-in-law may really want to cuckold you!"
Huo Xishen's face instantly darkened.
Assistant Wen trembled, and instantly raised his ears, for fear that he might miss any gossip.
Is the second young lady so brave who dare to cuckold Mr. Huo?
Huo Qingyuan obviously ran back. She put her hands on her knees while panting, and said, "I heard that Tang Qing and the actor named Zhuang Heng are going to the crew of the second sister-in-law today. There is an actor in the crew. The second sister-in-law publicly provokes the actor, and even Tang Qing speaks for the second sister-in-law."
After speaking, Huo Qingyuan took a deep breath and stood up with her waist in her waist. "Second brother, Zhuang Heng has worked with her second wife, and even the kiss scenes were filmed. Will her second wife really change her mind?"
Huo Xishen raised his eyes and did not answer.
"And Tang Qing, who didn't know that Tang Qing and your second brother are deadly enemies! Last time at grandpas birthday party, Tang Qing also publicly snatched second sister-in-law! Second brother, second sister-in-laws biggest hobby in life is money, Tang Qing The most indispensable thing is money, the second sister-in-law still pitted millions from him!"
Huo Xishen looked a little ugly, but he looked no different from usual.
Therefore, Huo Qingyuan began to doubt.
So what does the second brother think after hearing this?
"Second brother?"
Huo Xi gave her a deep glance, "Yes."
"Aren't you angry?"
Huo Xishen raised his eyebrows, "Why are you angry?"
That is your daughter-in-law. Your daughter-in-law is being chased by so many excellent people, and even the third brother is very likely to plot against the second wife. Isn't that angry?
Brother, your heart is so big.
Zhuang Heng is better than his mother, she said, likes insidious and cunning men.
As for Tang Qing...
"I have more money than Tang Qing."
Huo Qingyuan was ready to go upstairs, and Huo Xishen suddenly said something lightly.
Huo Qingyuan was stunned, "Huh?"
"Grandpa prepared a blind date for you."
Huo Xishen did not answer, but changed the subject.
Huo Qingyuan hurried back to the room, "I haven't gotten out of my last relationship yet, I'm healing!"
After a long time.
Huo Xishen suddenly raised his arm and glanced at his watch, handed the document to Assistant Wen, untied his tie and the top button of his shirt, and stood up quickly.
"It's time to cook."
Cooking?
Assistant Wen suspected that he had a hallucination.
Huo Xishen had already entered the kitchen, and the chef who was preparing the ingredients immediately saluted him when he saw him.
"Second Young Master, why did you come in."
"Madam likes the food I cooked."
lady?
Isn't that the second grandma?
When did the second grandma eat the meal made by the second master?
and also
Can the second young master cook?
Huo Xishen ignored the chef's horrified gaze and opened the refrigerator to choose some ingredients that Yan Jinyi liked.
"You can get off work now."
"but"
"There is no place for you."
"..."
They passed the Michelin test anyway...
Come on, who told you to be the boss.
Assistant Wen was standing at the door and saw that Huo Xishen really didn't raise his sleeves and started cutting vegetables.
Not to mention, that action is quite skillful.
As soon as Yan Jinyi arrived home, he smelled the fragrance floating in the kitchen.
His eyes lit up, and as soon as he walked to the door of the kitchen, he saw Huo Xishen coming out of the kitchen wearing an apron carrying fish soup.
"Madam is back."
Huo Xishen spoke very calmly.
Yan Jinyi blinked and pointed at Huo Xishen's apron, "You, you are..."
Damn Huo Ergou getting a convulsion?