311-312

Huo Qingyuan turned around subconsciously to go back to the room, Zhang Guoquan suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs.
"The eldest lady is awake. Everyone is having dinner. Miss, please take a seat."
Huo Qingyuan cursed secretly and bit her scalp to sit down in the dining room.
As soon as he took his seat, he glanced at Yan Jinyi with an annoying look.
Yan Jinyi raised his eyebrows, "See what I do?"
Ersao, you are so embarrassed to ask, I don't have the face to see my second brother!
Thinking about this, Huo Qingyuan carefully glanced at Huo Xishen.
Huo Xishen was eating seriously and didn't mean to pay attention to her at all.
It's still the second brother Gao Leng, if it is replaced by the third brother, it is estimated that the entire Huo family will know.
Huo Qingyuan secretly breathed a sigh of relief.
"Second Sister-in-law, has the scandal been resolved? I heard that the little boy belongs to your friend, so cute."
Yan Jinyi nodded.
I only blamed her for being too powerful. Zhang Wei posted several Weibo posts to clarify, and said that he had collected money from others before hacking her.
Now, her Weibo has not only returned the hundreds of thousands of fans that had dropped, but has also increased a lot.
"Right," Yan Jinyi put aside his chopsticks, and gracefully picked up the napkin and wiped the corners of his mouth, "How about that account?"
Huo Zixing quickly replied: "The account holder is Li Yanfang. What is interesting is that a few minutes before Li Yanfang made money for Zhang Wei, her account also received a remittance of 200,000 yuan."
"Ok?"
Huo Zixing glanced at Huo Xishen, "I heard that my second brother took my second wife to a party not long ago. There should be a wife from Mrs. Wang at the party. She transferred the two hundred thousand to Li Yanfang."
Mrs. Wang?
Yan Jinyi rang for a long time, "Oh, that's the defeated player."
Compare her with the archery guy.
"Huh? Hasn't Wang been exposed recently to lose a lot of money by using substandard products, and are facing bankruptcy."
As soon as Huo Qingyuan spoke, Huo Zixing rolled her eyes, "You are still a celebrity daughter, even if the company is on the verge of bankruptcy, 200,000 yuan, can't get it out of Wang's background?"
makes sense.
Yan Jinyi propped his chin with one hand thoughtfully.
That Mrs. Wang is said to be in the position of the junior third, who used to be an internet celebrity.
It's not surprising that the Internet celebrity pays attention to the entertainment circle and knows her.
just
Actually join Liu Ran to hack her?
Liu Ran didn't know if this pig was used as a gun.
It's no wonder that the two are about the same age, an internet celebrity can marry a wealthy family, and Liu Ran, who is an entertainment star anyway, can only stare at Zhuang Heng and Wangmei to quench her thirst.
Yes, Li Yanfang is Liu Ran's agent.
"Second sister-in-law, what are you going to do with Li Yanfang and that lady Wang?"
Yan Jinyi suddenly smiled and looked at Huo Xishen very ambiguously, "Mrs. Wang, I believe that Mr. Huo can solve it."
As for Li Yanfang and Liu Ran...
No hurry, take your time.
For people like Liu Ran, only those who make her a target of public criticism and make her an object of contempt in the entertainment circle are the best lessons.
She is best at such lessons.
After eating, Huo Qingyuan had packed her things and was ready to go to school, and Huo Xishen's cold voice sounded slowly.
"Huo Qingyuan."
"Second brother, I am here."
Huo Xishen looked at her right now, "Tang Qing is a good choice without a man."
Are you a devil?
Tang Qing wanted to grab your wife, not your sister!
"Second brother, that lollipop was given to me by my second wife."
Huo Xi looked deeply at Yan Jinyi and nodded, "It seems that you really need a man, even your second wife has found it."
? ? ?
Second brother, are you serious?

As soon as Yan Jinyi arrived on the crew, a group of people gathered around to greet her.
Naturally, most of them are to inquire about the news.
"Jin Yi, that Zhang Wei is really too much, and the person behind him who made him slanderous, do you know who is behind the scenes?"
Yan Jinyi saw Liu Ran who was late in the rear with sharp eyes, and her face was obviously nervous.
"do not know."
"I don't know? It's a pity, but fortunately, this incident didn't cause any substantial harm to you. No, it's a fan for you."
Yan Jinyi agreed and nodded, raising the tone, "Speaking of which, I have to thank the person behind the scenes for giving me a wave of publicity for free."
Hearing this, Liu Ran subconsciously clenched his fists and stared at the agent.
"What is going on with Sun Min?"
Just now she saw the news of the complete collapse of the Wang family.
Sun Minneng's junior high-ranking marrying to the Wang family is still her credit, and she is the matchmaker for Sun Min.
The other party was a greasy man who stepped half-footed into the coffin, but Xiao still missed her.
If it wasn't for the purpose of dispelling the other party's thoughts, she would not give Sun Min the opportunity to fly on a branch and become a phoenix.
Sun Min has always been a majestic queen as a wealthy wife, but I don't know how Yan Jinyi provoke Sun Min again. Sun Min went to her personally to help her eradicate Yan Jinyi.
"Her husband's company manufactures Sanwu products and uses raw materials that fail the safety inspection. This incident has been revealed, but the market is like a battlefield. It must be Wang Dong's opponent who made it. It has nothing to do with us."
Liu Ran snorted coldly.
Of course she knew it was okay, but Sun Min was missing, and it was a little more troublesome to deal with Yan Jinyi.
Yan Jinyi is different from those female celebrities with **** and no brains before. She is very smart, and because of her image of a female bandit, she can do many things with integrity.
For example, insulting or even beating people in public.
The most powerful part of this slut, you can find excuses to wash yourself and put yourself in a disadvantaged group!
Seeing the crowd around Yan Jinyi dispersed. Liu Ran instantly raised a hypocritical smile and walked over, "Jinyi, are you okay? I wanted to clarify for you after reading the news. I know you are not like that, but..."
Speaking of this, Liu Ran lowered his head with a look of guilt, "As you know, some artists actually dont have the right to use Weibo. My Weibo has always been managed by the company. I usually need to send a draft to Weibo. The company has gone through it."
With this woman's acting skills and white lotus attributes, she will definitely live ten episodes in the harem!
Moreover, the IQ of the imperial concubines of her time didn't seem to be very high, and she always heard rumors that the concubine was deposed.
"Jinyi, I believe you and everyone, but fortunately the matter has been clarified."
Liu Ran said a lot, but Yan Jinyi didn't reply a word.
Liu Ran's assistant became a little angry, "Hey, don't think that you are great if you have a little achievement. Compared with our sister Liu Ran, you are still nothing! Sister Liu Ran kindly comforts you, what is your attitude? "
Yan Jinyi furrowed his brows slightly, and glanced at the assistant very displeasedly, "Im so ugly that Im not qualified to act, so I dont want to find my presence here. Why am I younger than Liu Ran and more beautiful than Liu Ran? If you refuse to accept you, come and bite me. !"
The assistant pointed to Yan Jinyi's nose. "you!"
Liu Ran hurriedly pushed his assistant, "Okay, stop arguing, everyone, as a crew, you make others think that I'm deliberately looking for Jin Yi's trouble!"