397-398

Ersao is definitely going to punch someone
  "If you say no earlier, please pay attention. If you find the whereabouts of that scumbag, tell me directly, and I will help you be fair."
  Tan Sangsang nodded perfunctorily, "Okay, don't worry, don't tell Mu Mu about Jinyi. I don't want him to know that his father is a scumbag."
  "Sure, his father's grave is taller than the grass, I understand."
  Hearing that, Tan Sangsang was a little embarrassed, "Ahem, Jin Yi, there is still something to do in the newspaper. If there is nothing else, I will leave?"
  "Don't worry, when will you publish the video?"
  "If you are in a hurry, I will publish it when you return to the newspaper. Within two hours of no accident, I will have to find someone to help hide the IP address."
  Hidden IP is afraid that Liu Ran will find someone to check it. Yan Jinyi still understands this.
  "All right, then I will handle the next thing myself."
  "whats the matter?"
  Yan Jinyi twisted his neck and smiled gloomily, "Naturally, a good thing."
  Tan Sangsang trembled inexplicably, "Okay, be careful on the way."
  As soon as Tan Sangsang left, Yan Jinyi called Huo Qingyuan.
  At that time, Huo Qingyuan was arguing with Huo Zixing.
  After receiving a call from Yan Jinyi, she shook in front of Huo Zixing's eyes particularly awkwardly, "See you, Ersao said that I need my help if I have something to do, so she asked me for help!" She specifically bit the word'help' seriously.
  Huo Zixing rolled his eyes, "Isn't it just looking for you to pretend to be cool and do drudgery, there is nothing to show off."
  "No, no, no, I have a hunch, the second sister-in-law is definitely going to beat people. Only women understand the world of women. Goodbye."
  Staring at Huo Qingyuan's back, Huo Zixing snorted, what to show off.
  Okay, he was envious, and he wanted to watch Yan Jinyi hit someone.
  When Huo Qingyuan arrived at the agreed place, Yan Jinyi was eating candied haws.

 It looks a little silly like that.
  Ersao deserves to be a beautiful woman, and she looks so pretty when she eats candied haws.
  Huo Qingyuan sighed in her heart, if she were a man, she would also let Ersao be her woman!
  "Huo Qingyuan."
  As soon as Yan Jinyi's voice fell, Huo Qingyuan immediately returned to her senses. Forget it, only the second elder brother could surrender the unique like Ersao.
  No, the second brother was surrendered by her.
  Huo Qingyuan immediately showed a smile, and trot over with high heels, "Is there anything to order?"
  "Come by car?"
  "Yes, yes, in order to pick up my second wife, I deliberately stole the new sports car bought by my third brother. It's cool!"
  Huo Qingyuan was particularly shy.
  "Okay, I'll send you an address and take me there."
  The address is the convenient hotel where Xu Hao stayed temporarily.
  This convenient hotel has a poor reputation in Shengjing. It is said that accidents happen frequently, but the price is cheap, and there are still many people living.
  "Second sister, what are we doing here? Do you have any friends living here?"
  As soon as he entered the hotel, Huo Qingyuan was disgusted with the wretched gaze cast by the men in the rest area.
  "Just live with a dying person."
  The dying man...
  Just...it's outrageous...
  It wasn't until one of the rooms on the sixth floor that Yan Jinyi stopped and kicked the door.
  Soon, a male voice came from the door, "Who?"