345-346

Tao Wei Chen Keyi was stunned, his jaw almost falling to the ground.
Peng Wusheng also looked shocked.
Yan Jinyi looked at Peng Wusheng calmly, and said coldly: "Either let Liang Fanfan take the blame on Jing, or..."
Having said this, Yan Jinyi raised his eyebrows, "He will completely lose the person he wants."
After speaking, he left arrogantly.
The night wind is breezy.
Her hair is very long, draped around her back, and she is very beautiful.
Peng Wusheng's complexion was green, and his whole body trembled, "Why, there is such an arrogant actress in the entertainment industry?"
"Peng..."
"Since you have chosen to live together, don't blame me for being rude."
Huojia Manor
As soon as Huo Zixing was forced to come back from socializing, his buttocks were not hot, and the phone rang suddenly.
It was a video invitation sent by Fanfan Liang.
Huo Zixing didn't even think about connecting, he saw Liang Fanfan sitting on the bed wrapped in a quilt, his face a little pale.
"you are sick?"
Liang Fanfan coughed a few times, "Axing, we have known each other for so long, what do you think of me?"
"Very good, what's the matter?"
Liang Fanfan coughed again, "Axing, is the woman important or me?"
Huo Zixing was a little funny, "Nonsense, of course you are important, what is your relationship with me? Since childhood, what is a woman?"
Only then did Liang Fanfan put a smile on his face, "Ah OK, have you eaten yet?"
"Eat, if you are looking for me in a special video, isn't it just for the question of 250?"
Liang Fanfan bit his lower lip suddenly, "Axing, I was pushed into the pond today. Will you avenge me?"
Huo Zixing immediately rolled up his sleeves when he heard the words. Where are such weak men bullied?
"Who? You tell this young master, this young master will immediately find someone to help you push it back."
Liang Fanfan aggrieved: "Yan Jinyi! It's your girlfriend who has no expiration date! Ahang, he was too much. He went to my grandmas birthday party to make trouble and pushed me into the pond. Not only that, she threatened me and You cut off contact, so that I can never pester you again!"
Huo Zixing even suspected that he had heard it wrong.
He pulled out his ears, "Fanfan, who did you say pushed you into the pond?"
Liang Fanfan said with indignation: "Yan Jinyi!"
amount
Huo Zixing grinned suddenly, "Fanfan, Sister Jin is irritable, don't be stunned with her, let's just leave it alone."
Although Yan Jinyi has a bad temper, she will not beat someone for no reason unless that person provokes her.
He knew exactly what Liang Fanfan's character was. It must be that Fanfan Xianyan was in trouble.
Liang Fanfan never expected that Yan Jinyi did such an excessive thing and Huo Zixing was still on her side!
"Ahang, you disappointed me too much."
After speaking, hang up without a word.
Huo Zixing stared at the phone, confused.
Fanfan has a problem with his brain?
Is he really going to trouble Yan Jinyi for Liang Fanfan?
What a joke, he is not too long!
*
Yan Jinyi is on the hot search again, this time with the crew of "Harem Fengyun" on the hot search.
"Teacher Peng threatened to block Yan Jinyi"
"Where can Yan Jinyi be banned from the crew of "Harem""
"Yan Jinyi played a big card to offend Peng Wusheng"
These three hot searches are on the hot search list at the same time.
The cause was that Peng Wusheng's personal studio posted a Weibo.
Claiming that Yan Jinyi did not know how to respect the teacher's detrimental things at his wife's birthday party and did not repent, he united several cooperative companies to boycott the inferior artist Yan Jinyi.
Sister Jin: There are always people who want to harm me!

As most newcomers and stars in the entertainment industry want to please, Peng Wusheng's words are very important.
For a time, many artists followed suit and reproduced it.
It is Liu Ran who bears the brunt of no one else.
Liu Ranv: Oh my god, Jin Yi has always impressed me as an outspoken female man, how could he do such a thing?
Liu Ran and Yan Jinyi belong to the crew of "Harem Fengyun". Now the script has received a lot of impression because of Yan Jinyi's relationship. Liu Ran's Weibo was published in less than half an hour before it was top searched.
Many fans of Liu Ran are worried that Yan Jinyi's drama will not be broadcast.
"I heard that the deputy director of our Shengjing TV station has personally been to the "Harem" crew and expressed affection for Yan Jinyi, the deputy station..."
Upstairs, I have a terrible idea. Could it be that Yan Jinyis gold master is...
Once this idea breeds, it quickly grows.
Peng Wusheng was watching the news, and when he saw the scandal about Yan Jinyi and the deputy director, he became even more disgusted with Yan Jinyi.
He has a good relationship with the deputy director, but he didn't expect the deputy director to have this relationship with the woman.
"Don't make fun of people. You were also seduced by Xiaosan. I should laugh at those two people. It's me."
Peng Wusheng's wife came down slowly, followed by Liang Fanfan.
Knowing that he was in the wrong, Peng Wusheng hurriedly said with a smile: "I did this just knowing that you must hate that woman. Moreover, she bullied us Fanfan so much, isn't it true that we have no one in the Peng family?"
"Grandpa, will that woman really be blasted out of the entertainment circle?" Liang Fanfan's eyes glowed.
Peng Wusheng looked at him kindly, "Of course, that woman just showed some signs to deal with her. Your grandpa still has this ability."
Liang Fanfan was happy. Now that woman became a public enemy of the whole network, A Xing would definitely see that she blasted her away.
Humph, deserve it, tell you to grab someone from me!
Just when the whole network started clamoring for Yan Jinyi to leave the entertainment circle consciously, only one person was supporting her.
The most beautiful man in the universe, Zhuang Heng v: Old man Peng, don't go too far, Yan Jinyi is covered by the actor!
What kind of ecstasy soup did Yan Jinyi use for Brother Heng?
Dont do this, Brother Heng, we can find the next one if this one is gone, the next one is even better!
I heard that on the night of Teacher Pengs wifes birthday party, their grandson made a joke when they fell into the water. Does it have anything to do with Yan Jinyi?
Netizens will always have endless thoughts.
Chen Keyi was forced to suspend work on the crew for three days, and Yan Jinyi recorded a variety show, and the other party also urgently chose to substitute.
There are also many companies that originally calculated to find Yan Jinyi to cooperate, but they also dismissed the idea.
Yan Jinyi once again became the target of public criticism.
After Huo Qingyuan got the news from school, she picked up her bag and rushed out of the classroom without saying anything.
Why is the second sister hacked again?
The one named Peng Wusheng has been too long to find excitement?
She has to go back to see the second sister-in-law abuse scum, the second sister-in-law abuse scum is so good!
As soon as I got home, I saw Yan Jinyi sitting on the sofa playing games very calmly.
She hung her head slightly, her gaze fixed on the phone screen, there was no expression on her face, and the whole body exuded a murderous look.
Huo Qingyuan swallowed and approached cautiously, "Second, second sister-in-law, what are you doing?"
Yan Jinyi didn't even look at her, "Scumbag."
what?
Huo Qingyuan simply sat down next to Yan Jinyi, only to find that there was a male character standing opposite her game villain.
The clothes she wore were shiny and golden, and she knew that the opponent was a RMB player.