281-282

Yan Jinyi, don't be too proud.
Thinking of Yan Jinyi's handle on his hand, Liu Ran finally felt better.
Yan Jinyi, you never want to fight me, let you be proud of it for a while.
As soon as I was about to call it a day off, the crew was cut off and I was an on-site host of the TV station.
I made a special trip to interview Yan Jinyi, and interviewed the crew by the way.
The purpose of the host is precisely because last night Yan Jinyi drew his sword to help, and took the gangster by himself.
Until now, this matter is still on hot search!
Going on the news channel of Shengjing Satellite TV is a very glorious thing.
Yan Jinyi asked himself, his vanity is so strong, how could he refuse this kind of interview?
Ever since, she changed into the costume again and chose a place with better light to sit down.
"Jin Yi, last night you dealt with the knife-wielding gangsters with your bare hands and assisted the police in successfully capturing the gangsters. It caused an uproar. It is said that your fans have also skyrocketed!"
Yan Jinyi smiled modestly, "A martial arts suit finally reached a useful enemy, in fact, I had a dream of being a heroine since I was a kid!"
She said, she retorted: No, she just wants to be a female bandit!
"Really, it seems that this wish has come true. Jinyi, I heard that you also rescued a compatriot from the motherland abroad. Not long ago, you even taught the gangsters in the university town. Now many of your fans have started to practice because of you. Taekwondo, etc., do you have anything to say about this?"
Yan Jinyi suddenly smiled evilly, cast a wink at the camera, and deliberately lowered his voice, "Of course my baby is protected by me. Why do you need to work hard? No need to learn this, you are my princess, I am your knight!"
Son~
Good second!
but
Why do you suddenly admire Yan Jinyi's fans? Is it too late for them to join fans now?
The interview was broadcast live.
On the barrage, it was crazy.
Im a man, I want to be sister Jins baby!
I dont regret being my sister in this life! Oh, my sister is so handsome!
'kill me! Sister Jin, if I can't be your only woman, please kill me! I want to occupy you alone!
Huo Xishen's car has been parked near the studio.
At this time, he was immersed in Weibo, and the temperature in the entire compartment was extremely low. The driver also checked and made sure that he did not turn on the air conditioner.
Humph, this woman is capable.
It seems that many people want to be green.
Huo Xishen finally threw the phone aside, sorry, the idol in your mouth is married.
It was getting dark after the interview, and Yan Jinyi suddenly remembered that Huo Ergou seemed to have said he was coming to pick her up?
That's okay, what if someone finds out?
Picking up the bag, Yan Jinyi quickly ran to the back door of the film and television city, spared another street before dialing Huo Xishen's number.
The boss seemed to be very busy, and it rang for a long time before connecting.
"You come to the back door."
Without giving Huo Xishen a chance to speak, Yan Jinyi ruthlessly dropped four words and hung up.
but
After looking around, he still sent him a location location.
Huo Xishen arrived very quickly.
Yan Jinyi glanced at the car. Although it was still black, it seemed to have changed.
It is said that good cars have millions and tens of millions.
Huo Xishen's cars should be expensive, right?
Yan Jinyi thought of those special sports cars in the parking lot of Huo's Manor.
Hehe
"Madam hasn't gotten into the car yet, are you ready to be spotted and watched?"
The window of the car suddenly rolled down, revealing Huo Xishen's handsome face of anger.

Yan Jinyi gave him a blank look, and Wu Zi stepped forward to open the door of the co-pilot, but with his hand attached to the handlebar, the driver quickly pressed the lock with his eyes and hands.
Yan Jinyi looked puzzled, "Why do you lock the door?"
Knowing that the second young lady's strength was on the scale, the driver didn't dare to neglect, and hurriedly answered, "Second young lady, you should sit behind with the second young master."
Yan Jinyi glanced at Huo Xishen in the back seat again, "I like the co-pilot, with a wide vision."
The driver's eyes turned to Huo Xishen for help.
Huo Xishen looked at Yan Jinyi calmly, "Madam, don't embarrass a driver anymore."
Moral and scumbag.
Pulling the car door and sitting in, I don't know what perfume Huo Xishen used, a faint fragrance rushes over his face, giving people a sense of calmness, just like his people.
As the weather is getting colder and colder, Huo Xishen is wearing a suit and leaning back lazily on the back of the chair, his eyes closed slightly.
His profile is particularly pleasing to the eye, just like the hero in a comic.
Yan Jinyi looked a little fascinated.
"Madam, will you get tired after a long time?"
"Rest assured, I will never get tired of beautiful things."
Huo Xishen's lips suddenly curled up and he smiled happily.
The car galloped all the way, and finally stopped in front of the prestigious five-star hotel in Shengjing.
"What are you doing in the hotel?" Yan Jinyi glanced at him suspiciously, and hugged him quickly, "It's okay for us to go home for the first time. The hotel is so dirty, you are not afraid of getting sick, I am afraid!"
"..."
What is going on in this woman's head all day?
The driver coughed violently, the second youngest grandma is so tiger!
"Really planning to put me to sleep tonight?"
Suddenly, Yan Jinyi approached Huo Xishen and stretched out his hand to poke him. Huo Xishen pushed the car door without changing his face and walked away, "It's just taking his wife to a dinner."
Yan Jin squeezed his mouth.
Dinner?
Surprisingly, Huo Xishen took the initiative to take her out to the dinner.
It really took her to the dinner, and it seemed to be a terrible dinner.
In the huge luxury private room, there is a round table that can accommodate a dozen people. There are many people sitting on the table, generally older.
The men wore hand-made suits and the women all dressed in brand-names. Sitting there, they could see Mrs. Kuo at a glance.
Huo Xishen walked ahead, and Yan Jinyi followed him less than half a foot away.
The makeup on her face was not removed, and she looked very beautiful.
It's just that the makeup looks a little retro, and it doesn't match her clothes.
Seeing the two of them coming in, a table of people hurriedly got up, "Huo is here."
Huo Xishen nodded slightly and glanced sideways at Yan Jinyi, "She is my wife."
lady?
Mrs. Huo's wife?
The people present were surprised and looked at Yan Jinyi.
Very beautiful, really beautiful.
The facial features are exquisite, and his body is still a bit gangster.
"Unexpectedly, I was fortunate enough to see the second youngest grandma today, Mr. Huo, the second youngest grandma, please take a seat.
Yan Jinyi found a place to sit down, and Huo Xishen took the seat beside her.
Seeing this, everyone was a little surprised.
The two young ladies didn't wait for Mr. Huo to sit down first. Is it so rude as a wealthy wife?
All of a sudden, everyone's impression of Yan Jinyi was greatly reduced.
Especially being a parent of two at his own age, I don't like Yan Jinyi even more.
They wanted to marry their daughter to Huo Xishen.
Yan Jinyi's appearance was like thunder on the ground without warning.
After all, no one expected Huo Xishen to get married.