385-286

"Jin Yi, my brother's friend said he knew you, so I agreed to bring him here, don't mind you!"
Yan Jinyi didn't care.
She didn't know him anyway.
The box is very large, with two large round tables.
There is a huge LCD TV hanging on the wall, and a TV series starring Zhuang Heng and Liu Ran is playing on it.
Near the floor-to-ceiling windows, there is a leather sofa. At this time, two people are sitting on the sofa.
A look is quite a bit of love for the family. The other is more normal, with a small head, but the centipede tattoo on the part from the ear to the neck is very eye-catching.
However, it can be seen that the facial features of the two are pretty good.
An outspoken supporting actor couldn't help but speak: "It's a little shocking, so who is Sister Liu Ran's younger brother?"
Liu Ran was also a little embarrassed. If she hadn't had to do it, she really didn't want to admit that she had a brother like a bumpkin, and she only knew how to fight and make trouble, and asked her to wipe her **** to clean up the mess.
The boy who looked like a family buried in love took the lead to stand up and made a pose that he thought was handsome, "Good beauties, I am Liu Ran's younger brother Liu Pingan."
From the name alone, you can tell that the Liu family is indeed patriarchal.
"Is it convenient for all beauties to leave a phone call? I am going to live in Shengjing from now on. I don't have any acquaintances. I'm bored and I can invite you to play!" Liu Pingan shook his phone.
The crew looked cold.
This old hat, if it weren't for Liu Ran's younger brother, he wouldn't even want to say hello.
Liu Ran's color cast was a bit ugly, "Peace, this is not a small county, everyone is busy, don't forget to be formal."
After finishing speaking, Yu Guang glanced at the man with his head.
Only then did Liu Pingan remembered the purpose of this time, his eyes flicked across the crowd one by one, and finally settled on Yan Jinyi.
"You're Sister Jinyi, right? It just so happens that your boyfriend is my elder brother. He heard that my sister is a crew with you, and asked me to bring him to see you."
Yan Jinyi blinked her beautiful eyes with a dazed expression on her face.
Her boyfriend?
When did she have a boyfriend?
The rest of the staff also looked surprised.
Apart from Liu Pingan, there is only the man with a short head in this room, except that he is Yan Jinyi's boyfriend, who else?
The man looked like a social gangster, sitting without a posture. I didn't expect Yan Jinyi to be quietly dating such a man.
Liu Ran has been paying attention to Yan Jinyi's expression, thinking that she will pale with fright, but as a result, they calmly follow the Buddha.
It's completely irrelevant to the posture of hanging up high.
The inch-headed man has stood up, and the cool Chao Yan Jinyi beckoned, "Jinyi, come over, let me see if you are thin."
He shouted familiarly, and everyone present was even more sure that this was Yan Jinyi's boyfriend.
Yan Jinyi still stood still, motionless.
The man was a little unhappy, "Jinyi?"
Wouldn't this girl really want to cut ties with him after becoming a big star?
Humph, don't think about it!
"I said uncle, who are you?"
Uncle?
"Jinyi, have you forgotten our pledge of each other? Or you took the initiative to write me a love letter to confess to me."
fart!
Even the original owner cant see you as a fool, right?
However, looking at the other's slightly angry expression, what he said was not like a lie.
Is the original owner really dating this man with Huo Ergou on his back?
Impossible, she has no memory of it.
"Jin Yi, I know that you are a big star and it is not convenient to disclose our relationship. This is my own person. I just want to meet you and talk to you."
Do you remember the "boyfriend" my sister's aunt said before, everyone? That's right.
By the way, Ergou said let me ask for a monthly pass for him!

"No, uncle, you have to tell me who you are first, or why should I act with you?"
Yan Jinyi stretched out his hands and looked helpless.
"Sister Jinyi, Xu Hao, don't you all know the relationship between you two in your town? You don't want to pretend like this?" Liu Pingan said, turning around Yan Jinyi, "It's pretty, no wonder Brother Xu Hao misses you. "
I really want to slap over.
Yan Jinyi resisted the anger, so this Hongmen Banquet was to make her "recognize" Xu Hao?
The word Xu Hao is indeed familiar, and Yan Jinyi is a little uneasy, isn't it, did the original owner really have a relationship with him? Have you ever had any intimate contact? When she thinks of it, she will respond!
"Oh Jinyi, I didn't expect you to already have a boyfriend. It's no wonder that Brother Heng refused to be so kind to you." Liu Ran was startled.
This time Zhuang Heng came out, why the **** are you so cheap?
Yan Jinyi pursed her lips, her eyes fell on Liu Ran. Suddenly, she pulled out a smile, "This is sister Liu Ran's younger brother who might go to jail because of the crime. How much money did you spend to guarantee him? "
Liu Ran's face turned pale, and the next words almost blurted out, "How did you know?"
Just after I finished speaking, I realized that I was in a bad mood. I glanced at the staff around him and chuckled, "Jinyi, who do you listen to? Although my brother is a bit stubborn, he often fights with people, but it's just a small one. How come you need to go to jail?"
"Sister Liu Ran should know that I have a very good relationship with the second younger grandmother."
Liu Ran clenched his fists.
Yan Jinyi said again: "Second young lady, I like to wander around when I'm fine. I just ran into a pair of mother and daughter..." Yan Jinyi stopped short.
As the top rich, the second young lady has such a good relationship with Yan Jinyi and others?
Is it because of the ambiguous relationship between her and Huo Sanshao?
Impossible, Huo Sanshao used to have so many girlfriends, and didn't see anyone who had a good relationship with Huo's family.
However, it is true that Yan Jinyi was born in a remote town and attended a third-rate university.
"Jin Yi, these are all from your crew. I believe you won't talk nonsense. I really miss you..." Xu Hao strode over and looked at Yan Jin Yi affectionately.
I heard that this woman made a lot of money from filming, just to help him meet his urgent needs.
Xu Hao secretly slandered himself and prepared to reach out to Layan Jinyi.
Yan Jinyi stepped back subconsciously, and at the same time lifted his foot to kick Xu Hao's stomach violently, "Go away, I'm not familiar with you."
She was very strong, and this stupefied kick kicked Xu Hao one meter away.
The crew behind Yan Jinyi felt the power of her kick, and they backed away, shaking with fright.
So hanging!
Yan Jinyi twisted his neck and looked back at Liu Ran expressionlessly, "You choose to die, don't blame me for being polite."
After speaking, he left without looking back.
As soon as he left, Tang Qing called.
Yan Jinyi was full of flames now, watching Tang Qing's name flashing on the screen, cursing and hung up.
As a result, the phone rang again.
Tang Qing made a few calls perseveringly before Yan Jinyi connected: "You are ill, Tang Xiaogang. Didn't you see that I didn't want to answer your call?"
On the other end of the phone, Yan Jinyi suddenly gave him a lesson. Tang Qing touched his nose, "Who provoked our second young grandma, tell Tang that Tang will beat him back for you."
"you."
"..."