269-270

However, this modern lamb kebab is really delicious, unlike her place, there is nothing but salt.
If she can return to Heiyunzhai, maybe she can invent cumin for selling money!
In a blink of an eye, most of the bag full of things had been wiped out by Yan Jinyi. After a full hiccup, he was about to continue eating, when a little boy suddenly broke into his sight.
Yan Jinyi felt that the little boy's eyes were staring straight at the lamb skewers in her hand.
Fucked his eyebrows, he raised his head displeasedly, "Hey, aren't you the one?"
The little boy blinked his eyes innocently, his voice was soft and waxy, "Mother Jinyi, I am Mumu!"
Yan Jinyi shuddered all over, "Don't, don't call my mother, my mother is single!"
Mumu pouted and pointed to the lamb skewers in Yan Jinyi's hand, "Jinyi's mother, Mumu is so hungry, can you give it to Mumu?"
Yan Jinyi hurriedly handed the mutton skewers to Mu Mu, like hot potato.
Mu Mu licked his mouth, his eyes glistened and began to chew.
His hands are small and meaty, and the bamboo stick holding the mutton skewers looks very cute.
Yan Jinyi looked at it for a while and handed over a piece of paper very kindly, "Where is your mother?"
"Mommy saw a great news and went to shoot the material. I just saw Jinyi's mother come with me!"
Hearing that, Yan Jinyi frowned, "Tan Sangsang put you on the roadside?"
"No, Mommy asked me to play Ocean Ball and wait for her to come back, because I saw Jinyi's mother that she ran out!"
Yan Jinyi chuckled, "Mu Mu, shall we discuss something?"
Brother Yan Jinyi patted Mu Mu's shoulder well, and found that the child's shoulders were fragile, and quickly retracted their hands.
"You see that I am so young and beautiful, and I am still a very popular female star in the entertainment industry. It is not appropriate for you to call me Jinyi mother. How about calling me Jinyi sister in the future?"
With that, Yan Jinyi opened the plastic bag and smiled a little like Aunt Huai, "You see there are so many delicious things here, called Sister Jinyi, can you eat them all?"
Mu Mu tilted his head and began to think about Yan Jinyi's words very seriously.
"But Jinyi's mother and Mommy are good sisters. If I call Jinyi's mother sister, then Jinyi's mother will be my peers. Shouldn't Jinyi be called Mummy together with Mumu?"
"..."
Logical ghost.
Yan Jinyi was like a discouraged ball, already planning to give up the struggle.
Forget it, Jinyi's mother just Jinyi's mother...
Fortunately, this son is very cute.
"Hey, who is your father?"
Asked about Sangsang, she faltered, it is impossible that this child popped out of a crack in the rock, right?
Mu Mu finished the last bite of mutton skewers, wiped his mouth and greasy hands with paper, his voice was full of innocence, "Daddy! Mommy said that Daddy was summoned by the king to work in the underworld, and he returned in ten and a half years. Coming."
The corners of Yan Jinyi's mouth twitched. Tan Sangsang is not a reporter on the social and entertainment page?
How did you start to engage in fairy tales?
"Then your daddy lives in..."
"Oh, Daddy lives in the tomb. At this time, the tomb grass is probably..." Mu Mubi was taller than his own height, "Daddy's tomb grass is probably as high as two woods!"
If anyone is your father, he will be **** for eight lifetimes.
Hey, I really want Huo Ergou to accompany Mu Mu his father!
She really doesn't mind being a widow, as long as she can inherit Huo Ergou's hundreds of billions of property.

You run around like this, are you afraid of being hung up and beaten by your mother?"
Mu Mu shook his head and smiled cutely, "No way."
"Ok?"
"Because Jinyi's mother took me away!"
"..."
The kid knows to throw the pot to me, am I familiar with you?
"I'm going back, go find your mother."
Yan Jinyi said in a very unconscionable way, jumped down from the stone pier, straightened out some wrinkled clothes, raised his foot and was about to leave, and a finger was suddenly caught.
Yan Jinyi turned around and saw Mumu looking at him pitifully, "Mother Jinyi, are you going to abandon Mumu?"
Mu Mu has a round face, perfectly inherited Tan Sangsang's apricot eyes, and it is big and beautiful.
There were tears in his eyes, and the meat skewers in his mouth had not been completely swallowed. He hesitated and said: "Mother Jinyi abandoned Mumu like this. It turns out that Mumu is a child that nobody loves, and Jinyi's mother is not willing Accompany Mumu here to wait for Mommy."
Yan Jinyi took a deep breath, really wanting to explode!
She tried to put a smile on her face, lowered her voice and tried to make herself appear gentle.
"Mu Mu, your mom loves you very much, I'm just busy with work and don't have time to accompany you!"
Children are indeed the most troublesome creatures in the world.
Whoever dares to let her have a baby, she will be anxious!
"But, it's so late now, Mu Mu can't find his way back, Mu Mu is so scared, can Jin Yi's mother really accompany Mu Mu?"
Yan Jinyi replied blankly, "No."
Mu Mu's little mouth was pursed, his thick eyelashes fanned, and the little nose sucked, tears rolled down.
Yan Jinyi was dumbfounded.
This is even better than her professional!
"Mu Mu is really an unpleasant child, Jin Yi's mother is not willing to accompany Mu Mu."
There were a lot of people coming and going around, Mu Mu was so cute, and his heart broke when he cried.
"The child is still young, so he can just talk about what he has done wrong, why make people cry!"
"Yes, little girl, you don't seem to be too old, so you can give it to your parents if you really don't know how to bring children!"
If the child in front of her wasn't a big ass, she would definitely slap it.
Try to maintain a reluctant smile, "Mu Muguai, I'll wait for Mommy with you."
Originally aggrieved Mu Mu, who was still crying, immediately closed his tears, "Thank Jinyi's mother, Jinyi's mother, I still want to eat lamb skewers!"
? ? ?
Did this kid change his play?
"Mother Jinyi?"
Yan Jinyi gritted his teeth and replied: "Okay, I'll buy it for you."
Next to the two of them is the highway with endless traffic.
"Isn't that Yan Jinyi?"
In the black nanny car, Liu Ran was closing his eyes to rest, and the agent suddenly spoke up.
"What's the matter with the kid next to her?"
child?
Liu Ran opened his eyes quickly and saw that Yan Jinyi was talking and laughing with a four-year-old kid.
Liu Ran looked at the driver in the driver's seat and smiled softly, "Trouble you, brother, buy me a bottle of water. By the way, find a way to listen to what they are talking about."
The driver got out of the car without saying anything.
Within a few minutes, he returned with a bottle of mineral water. "Miss Liu, that child is called that woman's mother."
mom?
Liu Ran was startled. Yan Jinyi was only in his early twenties and already had a child?
There is a mockery in your eyes, and you are nothing more than that.
He took out his mobile phone and took a few photos with Yan Jinyi and Mu Mu, before the driver drove away.
Yan Jinyi didn't know that he had been secretly photographed.
At this moment, she was fighting against Mu Mu.