371-372

Yan Jinyi instantly reduced his smile. These two people who don't know good or bad, wait for my Heiyun Village to be built, first of all, I will take you!
Isnt it just buying a mountain and building a group of villas? What's so great, I am also a person who wants to buy mountains!
Not only buying mountains, I also want to cultivate the bad luck of bandits looking for you every day!
"You guys, think of me," Yan Jinyi pointed to his nose, "weak?"
She suddenly laughed softly, but her beautiful eyes were cold at the moment, and the backs of the two team members were inexplicably cold.
"Madam, please don't embarrass us. The Huo family's base can't come in by anyone."
Even the grandma and the young lady need permission to come, not to mention the woman in front of them.
"No... I'm asking if you think I'm weak?"
The two exchanged glances, isn't it weak?
Yan Jinyi squeezed his fists. As the master of Heiyun Village, a dignified bandit leader, he said that she could do anything, except that she could not question her strength and say she was weak.
Yan Jinyi strode forward and grabbed one of them by the collar, "Huo Zixing didn't dare to do anything to me, which green onion are you? Isn't it more than me, I see you are not as good as me. Either let me in now, or..."
Yan Jinyi paused, "I will let you taste what it's like to be a waste person."
The team member was startled, he could feel the murderous aura on the woman in front of him, "I, I really can't be the master, I..."
"Jinyi?" The gentle male voice sounded at the right time. Yan Jinyi raised his eyebrows and looked at it. Huo Chengyu just came from behind the door, and beside him, he was followed by a woman who was also wearing a white coat. She was a little beauty.
"Master."
Huo Chengyu looked at this side with a serious voice, "What's the matter?"
"Master, this lady has to go in, we don't let it, she is ready to do it."
Yan Jinyi let go and sorted out his clothes, "Huo Chengyu, I am in a bad mood today, I don't want to die miserably, it's best not to mess with me."
Everyone present was a little surprised, she actually called the young master's name directly?
The woman following Huo Chengyu couldn't help but look at Yan Jinyi a few more times, her eyes clearly indicating danger.
Huo Chengyu was not particularly surprised at this, "Let her in."
"Yes."
Yan Jinyi directly followed Huo Chengyu to the infirmary. Qin He was also there. When he saw Yan Jinyi, he was ready to greet him. Yan Jinyi immediately interrupted, "I don't have a good impression of you. I don't want to become disabled and get out immediately."
Upon hearing this, Qin He was at a loss.
Although he does feel that the second young lady is not worthy of their second young master, he doesn't seem to offend him on the bright side, right?
Seeing that Qin He was unmoved, Yan Jinyi raised his eyebrows and said fiercely, "Can't understand human words?"
"Ahem, me, I'll leave first."
The second grandma is really murderous.
"Brother Huo, this is..."
Yan Jinyi turned to that woman, Huo Ge?
This is Ren Hanxuan, the little **** that made her sister-in-law sad?
Yan Jinyi didn't give a good face, and introduced himself: "I am the baby you have to take care of."
Huo Chengyu, who had just sat down to prepare some research reports, was shocked and looked at Yan Jinyi subconsciously.
His eyes became more interested and he didn't speak. Xi Shen's wife became more and more interesting.
When Ren Hanxuan heard these words, her face was obviously paler, "You..."
"I'm an old hooligan, you know the hooligan, the kind that will hit someone if you are unhappy."

How could Huo know such a vulgar woman, not even Shen Yan.
Is Huo really interested in this type?
Ren Hanxuan began to feel a little uneasy, "This lady, this is the Huo Family Guards. Now I and Huo Ge are doing academic research. If you have nothing else, can you go outside and wait?"
"Are you teaching me to do things?"
Yan Jinyi said with his hands on his hips and slightly raised his chin.
What an arrogant woman.
Ren Hanxuan silently looked at Yan Jinyi. She was wearing a knitted dress of unknown brand. She was very good in figure and beautiful, especially the ruffian feeling on her body, which was particularly eye-catching.
Ren Hanxuan smiled slightly, deliberately holding a shelf, "Miss, this is the secret base of the Huo family. Brother Huo has done his best to let you in. Please pay attention."
Yan Jinyi turned and sat on the sofa with Erlang's legs upright, making no secret of his dislike for Ren Hanxuan, "You are a single woman living in the same room with a married man, can I call it shameless?"
"You..." Ren Hanxuan knows the difference between herself and the Huo family. For a long time, she has been working hard to learn etiquette to improve her temperament, but today, she is rarely irritated.
At this moment, no matter how good the cultivation is, it will be gone, "What about you? You didn't come to seduce Huo brother?"
Yan Jinyi sneered, "Seduce Huo Chengyu? Which one of your eyes saw that I was here to seduce Huo Chengyu, you are a treasured man, and I can't even compare with a feather duster."
Anyway, a feather duster can be used to beat people, and Huo Chengyu will only make her dear sister-in-law sad.
Actually compare himself with a feather duster.
Huo Chengyu silently watched the confrontation between the two, without speaking.
"Brother Huo, this woman belittles you so much, do you want to continue to bear it?" Ren Hanxuan knew that Yan Jinyi could not speak, and looked at Huo Chengyu very poorly, "Brother Huo, there are many brothers waiting for our information, Qin He is not Say there were two broken hand bones, we..."
Fortunately, not to mention, Huo Chengyu immediately called Qin He over, "Call the two people who need bones."
After finishing the order, hung up the phone, "Jinyi, there are two people who need your help to connect the bones later."
Yan Jinyi didn't answer immediately, as the index finger and thumb rubbed each other, which was obvious.
"Well, old rules, one hundred thousand per person."
Yan Jinyi shook his finger, "No, no, no, no, you are making me upset, 200,000 per person, otherwise, don't talk about it!"
Ren Hanxuan is a top student and quickly understood the conversation between the two, "Brother Huo, are you going to let this woman give them bones? What will she do, Brother Huo, would you give her 200,000 back?"
Not only that, this woman actually said she was a junior!
It is clear that she is the future wife that Huo Ge fancy, it is Shen Yanjiu who is occupying the magpie's nest, and now there is this little **** again.
Soon, Qin He came in with two guards. They pressed their arms with painful expressions. When they saw Huo Chengyu and Ren Hanxuan, they greeted them respectfully and directly ignored Yan Jinyi.
Seeing this, Ren Hanxuan became a little proud.
She was brought into the base by Huo himself to help treat the team. What kind of woman is this woman?
Huo Chengyu pointed to the chair, "Sit down, I'll get your bones."
Bone?
The two looked at Ren Hanxuan together, and they didn't expect that Miss Ren would still take the bones, she was indeed better than the older grandmother.
Ren Hanxuan was even more proud.
As a result, when they first took their seats, Huo Chengyu took the initiative to transfer 400,000 yuan to Yan Jinyi, "The money is in the account, can we start now?"