357-358

When I arrived home, I accidentally found that the handsome captain of the guard, Qin He, was also there.
He was wearing a jacket with some color on his face, and he looked particularly embarrassed.
Seeing the two come in, they greeted respectfully.
"The mission is complete?"
Seeing him like this, Huo Xishen asked coldly.
Qin He clenched his fist and looked at Yan Jinyi subconsciously.
Huo Xishen sat down on the sofa, "It's okay, just say it."
"Yes, we have helped Interpol successfully arrest those people, but we have lost two brothers."
Huo Xishen was silent for a few seconds, "Find their family members and send them generous gifts."
Yan Jinyi had already heard some of the reasons from the conversation between the two.
The Huo family guards not only protect the Huo family, but also cooperate with the police station.
This time there should be some urgent task, and the loss of two brothers.
Yan Jinyi's eyes dimmed, and she could understand the pain of losing her brother.
Especially watching them fall down in front of them, but there is nothing they can do.
Yan Jinyi sighed suddenly, and patted Qin He on the shoulder, "By the way, I will take me with you on the next mission to ensure that you are not hurt."
Qin He pulled out a smile on his face and replied in a perfunctory manner, "The second youngest grandma may not understand our work, and our work is not suitable for the second youngest grandma."
whispering sound--
What did she never do when she was a bandit?
Look down on her and speak straight!
"You are a bit annoying, maybe you haven't been in love since you were born?"
Yan Jinyi dropped a sentence in disgust and walked upstairs with his bag.
Qin He was at a loss, so did he accidentally offend the second youngest grandma?
But what he was telling was the truth. Their mission, a lot of bullets and bullets, could be accounted for when...
"Go and rest, no one will accept any requests for assistance recently."
Qin He made a standard military posture, "Yes, the second young master."
Yan Jinyi cursed Qin He silently, opened WeChat, and he saw Qin Peipei's swiping message.
Qin Peipei: I can't help Sister Jin, Du Xian is my senior brother anyway, I really didn't expect him to contact you for this.
Qin Peipei: Sister Jin, Du Xian probably wants to find the second young wife to support him to help him deal with the current scandal...
This Qin Peipei is so noisy!
Yan Jinyi did not reply and turned to Dong Xu's WeChat.
Bandit leader: My mountain, how is the connection?
After waiting for a while, I didn't see Dong Xu answer.
Is this kid fat?
After taking a shower and playing another game, Yan Jinyi re-logged on WeChat. Dong Xu finally replied, but the content of the reply was wrong.
Dong Xu: Sister Jin, did Mr. Zhao contact you yesterday? He has been helping you keep an eye on the mountain recently and asked me to contact him last night, but he hasn't been in contact with him until now.
Young Master Zhao?
Zhao Xinchen?
Isn't his father interested in that mountain as well? It seems that Zhao Xinchen chose to stand by her side!
Yan Jinyi was a little surprised.
The next day, as soon as Yan Jinyi stopped work and walked to the entrance of the film and television city, he saw Dong Xu leaning on the opposite tree trunk with a cigarette in his mouth, looking a little anxious.
Is this coming to her?
After pressing the brim of the hat, Dong Xu had just walked two steps before he found her first and ran over.
"Sister Jin, can you come to the hospital with me?"
"What to do in the hospital?"
"Young Master Zhao was beaten, very serious, now lying in the hospital. I heard that you were beaten because of sister Jin."
Zhao Xinchen was beaten?
"Sister Jin, you..."
Yan Jinyi frowned, "Let's go to the hospital."
T he pungent smell of disinfectant water came over.
On the top floor of the hospital, this area is full of VIP wards. The corridor is quiet, and occasionally a few nurses pass by.
Dong Xu respectfully led the way, and stopped at the door of Zhao Xinchen's ward, "Sister Jin, Zhao Gongzi lives here."
Yan Jinyi nodded and asked suddenly, "Are you not Tang Qing's subordinate?"
Dong Xu smiled honestly and scratched the back of his head, "The earth is round, and the network of relationships is also round. Zhao Gongzi is a well-known dude. It is not surprising that we know him."
makes sense.
Yan Jinyi opened the door and walked in and saw Zhao Xinchen lying on the hospital bed.
He was leaning on the edge of the bed with a cast in one hand, his hair was messy, and his face was a little embarrassed.
Beside him, there was a middle-aged man standing with a folder in his hand, thinking something mechanically. Seeing Yan Jinyi recently, the middle-aged man was obviously a little unhappy and stopped talking.
"Sister Jin is here," Zhao Xinchen pointed to the sofa, "Sister Jin, please sit down for a while."
As soon as Yan Jinyi started, Zhao Xinchen immediately narrowed his smile and glanced at the middle-aged man impatiently, "You continue."
"The Zhao Groups reputation has been affected by an accident recently, and this time, the other party happened to be the son of the chairman of the Tianxiang Foundation, which has an excellent reputation in Shengjing. Master, the chairman meant this matter was private."
When Zhao Xinchen heard this, he became excited in an instant, "Why, Tianxiang Foundation is great, isn't it? The old man just thinks he has many sons, and there is no need to offend others for me? Go ahead, I will never give up this matter!"
Zhao Xinchen grew up so old, it was the first time he was beaten so badly!
The middle-aged man was busy calming Zhao Xinchens emotions, "Master, its just a minor injury. You can leave the hospital in a few days. Why should you offend the Tianxiang Foundation? You are the biological son of the chairmans wife and the only recognized heir of the Zhao family, director. How could he not care about you?"
Ah--
Zhao Xinchen sneered. He knew exactly what the Zhao family was like.
In addition to what he knew, he even suspected that the old man was still raising his lover and children!
"Go away, I don't need him to solve my business!"
"Master..."
"Can't you understand human words? I will let you go!"
The middle-aged man sighed, before leaving, he glanced at Yan Jinyi meaningfully.
Yan Jinyi sat on the sofa blankly, as if he hadn't seen what happened just now.
When the people left, Zhao Xinchen took a sigh of relief, "Sister Jin, do you think I am ridiculous? As the heir of the Zhao family, my father saw that I was beaten and he chose to forget it."
Yan Jinyi raised his eyelids and did not miss the loneliness that flashed across Zhao Xinchen's face. "I heard that you had a dispute with Jiang Zhao because of your gift being cut off?"
Zhao Xinchen coughed, and filled with righteous indignation: "Sister Jins gift is what I was going to give you. Jiang Zhao didnt know where I heard it, but I even said rudely to you. I didnt know how to deal with him until I was angry. More societies!"
"How was it hurt?" Yan Jinyi suddenly changed the subject.
Zhao Xinchen was stunned for half a second, then came back to his senses, "That vile fellow Jiang Zhao carried a folding knife with him. I was scratched by his knife and stitched many stitches."
Knife...
Yan Jinyi squinted his eyes and curled his lips with a bloodthirsty smile.
Seeing the smile on her face, Zhao Xinchen shuddered, a little trembling, "Sister Jin..."