Jealous

Rock Show- Blink- 182

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will knocks on Nico's door, careful not to be too loud. Nico groans. He's not fully awake yet. It was around ten in the morning, but he was taking full advantage of his comfortable state. He makes another noise so that Will knows he can come in. Will opens the door just enough to let himself in, closing it softly. He smiles at Nico, moving over to the side of the bed.

"May I sit?" he asks. Nico nods, patting the space beside him. He sits up, drawing the blankets around him. It was springtime, but the mornings were still a bit cool. Will takes off his shoes and jacket before sitting down. He smelled like mint, which Nico knew was his shampoo. Smiling, Nico scoots closer to Will, settling his head against Will's shoulder. Will doesn't move to hold Nico or anything, and Nico likes that.

"I didn't see you at breakfast," Will says softly, "so I came to make sure you were doing okay." Nico hums. It's still early, and he doesn't feel like talking yet. He doesn't feel too social today, but being with Will is okay. He shifts so he can look at Will's face. Will had had a late night at the infirmary yesterday, so he looks tired. There are small little circles underneath his eyes, and he's holding back a yawn. "I'm off today, so we can hang out, if you want," Will adds.

Nico hums again. He didn't have any classes today either. He grabs some paper off of the nightstand, writing this down. Will smiles at him. They sit there for a few minutes, Nico slowly waking up. Will hums softly, and Nico listens, trying to figure out which song it is. Will's singing voice was low and smooth, and Nico likes it a lot better than other people's singing voices.After a few more minutes, Nico starts moving out of bed. He pulls on his socks first, not wanting his feet to touch the cold floor. Will smiles at him as he goes over to pick out his clothes for the day. Will waits while he changes clothes in the bathroom, trying to fix his hair. It's sticking up from his shower last night, so he tries to wet it a little, hoping it won't stick up as much.

"Can we eat now?" Nico asks when he's ready.

Will nods, smiling. "Yeah. Can I hold your hand?" Nico thinks for a moment before nodding. He reaches out, taking Will's hand in his. Will's hand is warm and soft, just a little rough. At first, Will's callouses had kind of felt weird, but now Nico was used to them.

They head to the dining pavilion, and Nico's glad to see that there aren't that many people there. He tries to avoid eating during the usual rush. The noises of everyone talking and eating is usually too much for him, so he either eats earlier or later, or sometimes Will brings food to him. They sit down at the Hades table. Nico pours milk into his cereal, making sure not to get too much.

"Did you sleep okay?" Will asks. Nico nods. They installed a nightlight in the cabin just a few days ago to make the Hades cabin not as dark at night. They'd had to find the right nightlight, one that wouldn't be too bright but would help chase the nightmares away.

"I think the blanket helps, too," Nico says. For an anniversary gift, Will had given Nico a weighted blanket that he loves sleeping with. It helps Nico when he doesn't want anyone to touch him but still needs that grounding pressure. "It's really soft and warm."

Will smiles, and Nico doesn't like bright things. But Will's smile is an exception.

"I'm glad you like it." Will finishes off his bowl of oatmeal and fruit. "Do you want to go for a walk?"

"Is it going to rain today?" Will glances at the sky.

"It's not supposed to. It's just overcast today." Nico nods. He holds out his hand, and Will takes it. They scrape some offerings into the fire for the gods before heading towards the lake. As Will says, it's overcast. There's some humidity in the air, but it's not enough to make hair frizzy or clothes sticky.