GET OUT!!

Will's hands were so warm. Maybe it was a child of Apollo thing but since Nico always felt so cold so it was a nice change from the ordinary. Shirts had been discarded ages ago and Will was running his palms down the sharp lines of Nico's spine and shoulder blades. Nico, however, was content to tangle his hands in the short hairs at the base of Will's neck.

He could feel Will breathing heavier than normal as he tried to catch his breath between kisses. He nipped at Nico's lips and slipped his tongue into his mouth.

Gods, this was the best way to spend free periods.

"Hey, hey, let's lie down." Will said, reclining back into the pillows on Nico's bed. The Hades cabin was always the best place to do this. It was private and dark and Nico had a big bed all to himself.

Now, in this position, Nico was holding himself up by his forearms braced on either side of Will's head, lip locked with the boy underneath him.

"Damn, baby," Will's accent was even heavier when they got...well, hot and heavy. "You're gorgeous."

"Will.." Nico muttered, hiding his face into Will's neck. Will insisted in showering him with compliments all the time, and they still never failed to make him blush.

"Darlin', hiding won't make it any less true. Come back here." Will said. He coaxed Nico's lips back to his. They were really just getting comfortable—Will's fingers dipping into the waist band of his pants, when the door Nico was sure he had locked burst open.

Travis and Connor Stoll, two boys quickly working their way into Nico's family, thundered in with supplies for some crazy scheme probably.

The two stopped short when they saw Will and Nico on the bed, breaking out into toothy grins.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here." Connor started.

"GET OUT!"