Jealous

Or maybe just not one ig😊😇

You Belong With Me~ Taylor Swift (Taylors version)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all sat around at the first level of the concrete Amphitheater, around the campfire side. The sun shone brightly, the beams gently grazing where the fire would be blazing if it were night. Reyna, Hazel and Frank had snuck away from Camp Jupiter for the weekend. Piper and Jason sat next to Frank, Percy and Annabeth between Hazel and Reyna. The rest of the campers were all busied with their usual activities.

The crew of the Argo II laughed at one of Percy's lame jokes.

"Reyna!" two figures made their way up to the campfire, the smaller figure in front of the larger one. It was covered in black from head to toe. As the figures drew closer to them, Percy could see that it was Nico di Angelo, with Will Solace behind him.

Nico's Stygian Iron blade, which was almost three feet of wicked metal, black as nightmare, hung from his jeans. He was dishevelled, and he wore a black wife beater with a skull printed on, black jeans and an impractical pair of Converse high tops.

His raven locks tumbled across his forehead and Annabeth's black hairband with a tiny grey owl was on his pale, left wrist, a bottle of water in his right hand.

Will on the other hand, wore a khaki pair of cargo shorts, a blue button-up, matching his big, blue eyes under an orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, even more impractical flip-flops and his wavy, surfer-boy hair was neatly brushed above his forehead.

Reyna got up and hugged Nico tightly.

"Ciao," Nico greeted, a small smile on his face, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Well, Jason here told us someone got promoted to Camp Half-Blood's Sword-Defense Master," Reyna smiled.

"Please," Percy snorted, "That's only because I'm not around."

"Don't you wish," Nico rolled his eyes, sarcasm lacing his every word, as he and Will sat next to Reyna, "Besides, that's just a fancy title for training thirteen year olds. It's a tedious process."

"How did you learn to sword fight?" Hazel inquired, eyebrows quirking curiously.

Nico's cheeks heated, "Kept the wrong company for a while and I just sort of picked up a couple of tricks."

"You just got back from the Arena, right?" Jason asked.

Nico nodded and said, "Yeah, I was finishing up my last batch of lessons for the day, and Will had just completed his daily archery lessons. Some Aphrodite girls told us you guys were here."

Then, he opened his bottle of water and took a sip. And Percy couldn't help but poke fun at him.

"Hey, Nico," Percy grinned, "I didn't think Fiji water WAS YOUR TYPE!"

Nico groaned and put his head in his hands, "Holy Hades, not this again."

Percy's grin grew, but Nico knew he was messing with him. Very few people knew his secret and they were the seven and Will. Will had been the first outsider Nico ever told, but he and the son of Apollo had a surprisingly good relationship and he knew Will wouldn't stand in the middle of Camp with a banner written, "Nico di Angelo is gay!"

"Wait, Nico," Piper frowned, "Really though, what is your type?"

Nico bit his lip, nervously, his cheeks tinting pink.

"I don't have a type," he shrugged after a while.

Annabeth frowned, leaning foward, "What do you mean you don't have a type? I mean, everybody has a type!"