Pretty Baby

Pretty Baby- Blondie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nico!" Will sings as he walks through the door.

Nico, sitting on the couch with his laptop perched on his lap, pauses, ignoring the way he shivers at the sound of Will's voice. "Yeah?" he calls back.

Will whips around the corner, his curls wild and his cheeks flushed as he grins. He plops beside his boyfriend on the couch, jostling Nico's laptop as he leans forward. He presses a kiss to the side of Nico's mouth in greeting and before Nico can even think of kissing back, Will is excitedly exclaiming, "You'll never guess what I found out!"

Nico closes his laptop, setting it on the table in front of him and turning to face his boyfriend. "What'd you find out?" he asks, studying Will's face.

"The bar on 15th is having not just an open mic night but also a battle of the bands!" he says.

"And you've already entered?"

"And I've already entered!"

"That's great, Sunshine," Nico tells him, "I'm sure you'll win."

Will's eyes suddenly switch from giddy to smug and he smirks. "Oh, it's not winning that I'm excited about."

"Oh?" Nico raises an eyebrow, leaning forward barely, "Then what are you excited about?"

"Seeing you get all flustered while I sing," he says cockily.

Nico sputters and turns red. "Wha—? I do not!"

"You definitely do, darling," Will tells him, tucking a lock of Nico's hair behind his ear, "It's okay. It's my favorite part."

Nico's stomach flips at his words even as he frowns, crossing his arms across his chest. "I'm perfectly normal while you perform," he insists.

"Sure," Will grins, "You can believe whatever you'd like," he raises a hand and traces Nico's cheekbone and jaw, leaning forward, "but I know how flushed you get and how you look at me like I just hung all the stars in the sky."

Part of Nico wants to tell him 'I always look at you like that,' but he decided that won't help his case. Instead, he huffs and turns his head away just as Will leans forward to kiss him again. The blond's lips connect with his cheek but Will doesn't seem all that bothered. "Like you're any better," Nico mutters.

"I'm clearly not resistant to your charm, love," Will sighs, "But I am definitely more collected than you."

"Bullshit," Nico says, looking back to Will, "You're just as infatuated as me. More so, actually. Which one of us has made multiple mixtapes consisting only of love songs? You ."

"Keep telling yourself that," Will grins.

Nico leans forward, bracing his hands on Will's thighs and brushing their noses together. "I'll prove it," he says.

Will inhales sharply and Nico can feel the heat radiating from his cheeks. "Oh?" Will asks softly.

Nico tips his chin forward, their lips brushing together. "Uh-uh," he breathes, "Wanna bet on it?"

Nico moves his hands higher up Will's thighs and suddenly he can feel the blond grabbing at his hips and waist. All Will can do is nod slowly. "If I can make you blush, then I win. But if you make me blush, then you win."

"What do I win?" Will asks, his voice barely audible.

Nico grins and kisses Will chastely. "Winner's choice."