Nightmares

Two Ghosts- Harry Styles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico was traped. He didn't know where, it was way to see anything.

        A little red tinted light came out of nowwhere. Once his eyes ajusted to the light he was able to see. He was in the cage agian. Starving, Skinny, dying, whith nobody there to help him. He was lossing his life but something felt uneasy about the entire thing.

 "NICO," a voice yelled, a voice Nico was very familiar too. It was his sunshine's voice, his Will. Once Nico saw his face it was like all of his fears and uneasiness went away. He felt peaceful, like nothing could hurt him.  

But when thier eyes met, Nico saw something wrong in them. They were not the cheerful, calming, sky blue like Nico loved.  They were terrified, and dark. As a matter a fact Wills Entire face looked terrified.

"NICO!!," Will screamed agian. Nico looked to see a shadow behind his Will. A human shape. Nico couldnt see the face but he could see a weapon. 

Nico could just sit and watch his sunshine die. No matter now much he strugled, he could never save the people he loved. Not Bianca, his mother, Jason, and  now the love of his life Will Solace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico woke with a start.

The soft sound of Will breathing was what made NIco realize everything was just dream. Will was not dead, he was lying in his arms. Safe from any harm. Even though all of this eveidence of Will being here was odvius, he was still trying no to cry. If Nico lost will then he wouldn't know how to go on.But, he would be fine in a couple of minutes, no need to wake Will up just because he had one nightmare. He could deal with nightmares. He'd done it before and he could do it again.

        Carefully, trying his best to not disturb the sleeping son of Apollo, Nico threw the covers back, getting to his feet to go to the bathroom. He took a few deep breaths in front of the mirror, splashed some water of his face and turned the light back out. When he returned, there was Will, blinking sleepily up at him with eyes so sky blue Nico was still awed by their color sometimes.

"Hey."

"Hi." Nico muttered.

"You ok?" Will asked, propping himself up on one elbow to look at Nico better. "Did you have a nightmare?"

"It's nothing I can't handle." Nico said, sitting back on the bed and idly picking at a loose thread in the duvet.

"I'm sure," Will said, and he sounded sure, "but it doesn't mean you have to. Come here."

And so Nico went, melting into Will's arms as the older boy wrapped them around him. Will's scruffy face dug into Nico's forehead a bit but it wasn't quite a bad sensation. Callused hands came to rub small circles on Nico's back and the heat of Will's body alone caused the tension to go from Nico's muscles. He fit so nicely against Will's body, like a puzzle piece.  Nico would know what he would do without his missing puzzle piece.

"What was the nightmare about Nico?" Will asked him, with such a concerned face it made Nico melt.

Nico thought about the dream agian. The look of agony that was upon his face. Nico just couldn't hold back his tears anymore. He cried into Will, gripping on to like this was the last time he would hold him, or touch him. All Nico could get out inbettween all of his sobbing-

"Ti amo, tesoro." Nico said quietly into the curve of Will's neck.

"Love you too, darlin'. Now try to get some sleep."

So that's what Nico did, wrapped up in the safest place he knew.