Kiss, Fall in Love(Oops, Already Did)

Irreplaceable- Beyonce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico is leaning against Will's car, his backpack slumped on the ground against his feet. His heart races as he watches his boyfriend stride over to him, running a hand through his messy, sweaty hair in a way that should be gross but so, so isn't. He can see Will's grin from here and it's a good thing Nico is leaning against the car because his knees suddenly feel weak. "Hey, there, pretty boy," Will calls, "Look at you, waiting up for me."

"You're my ride, doofus," Nico snorts, "And don't call me that."

Will stops in front of him, dropping his duffel bag and caging Nico in against the side of the car. Nico looks up at him and can't help but smirk as he toys with the collar of Will's jersey. "It's true," Will hums, tipping Nico's chin up, "You're awfully pretty."

"Says you, Mr. Tall and Blond," Nico whispers.

"Hmm, so we're both pretty," Will leans down and brushes their lips together, "A match made in heaven."

Nico responds by kissing him, pushing up on his toes, and wrapping his arms behind Will's neck. After just a second, he breaks away with his nose upturned. "You smell," he complains.

Will huffs a laugh and pecks Nico's lips again. "Sorry, love," he says, "Locker rooms and two hours of practice will do that to you."

Nico places a palm against Will's chest and pushes him back with a smirk, "Then you should take a shower."

Will reaches out and grabs Nico by the waist, pulling him forward as he cups his jaw with his other hand, kissing him soundly. Nico melts against him, tangling his fingers into the blond's sweaty curls and sighing softly into the kiss. Will's fingers tighten against Nico's waist, bunching up the fabric of his shirt. He trails his finger down and tugs on the hem, breaking away reluctantly. "Hey, Neeks," he mumbles.

Nico hums in response and darts forward, trying to kiss Will again. Will chuckles and grants him a kiss to the cheek. "Hold your horses, darling, I gotta ask you something," he says.

The raven huffs but leans back, looking up at Will with a mix of annoyance and affection. "What do you want?" he says.

"Y'know I have a game tomorrow," Will says.

"Uh huh," Nico nods, trailing his hands down Will's neck, "I know, you have one every Friday. At four, after school. I'm bringing a blanket because it's supposed to be cold."

"Well, I was thinking that maybe you'd want to... wear my jersey?" Will asks hopefully.

Nico freezes, unsure of what to do for a moment. He and Will definitely weren't... a secret or anything, but it felt like a big jump from holding hands in the hallway to very publicly and showily declaring 'Hey! Dating! We're dating!' But that doesn't make Nico uncomfortable. If he is honest, warmth swells slightly in his chest at the thought of it. "Your... what?" Nico blinks in confusion, his jaw slackening, "Don't you need it?"

"I have two jerseys," Will tells him, tucking some of Nico's hair behind his ear, "And I want you to wear one of them."

"Why?" Nico asks.

"Cause... I dunno, I saw it in a movie," Will says.

"We aren't in a rom-com, William," Nico snorts, "And I think it's football jerseys, not soccer."

"We could be, if you'd just let me woo you and all that," Will grins, "And you're Italian, soccer is football."

"Woo me," Nico echoes, "I feel like that's supposed to happen before, y'know, two and a half years of dating."