♯003| 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞. • lemons.

╔═════ ∘◦ 🌊ミ ◦∘ ═════╗
❝ Are you close?~❞
╚═════ ∘◦ 🌊ミ◦∘ ═════╝

∘◦ 🌊ミ◦∘( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)∘◦ 🌊ミ◦∘

∘◦ 🌊ミ◦∘
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
∘◦ 🌊ミ◦∘

Hot. Desire. Desperation.
Three words that described this scene.

The proximity between you and him were closer than ever. The heat between you and him started to rise, and so did your desire to finish what you had started. Sweat started to drip down from his forehead, his soft ginger hair became damp as you ran your fingers through it. You could feel his desire build up and desperation through his grip which ignited your skin at his touch.

One of his hands was tightly on your thighs, with the other hand holding your onto your waist pulling you closer to him. You could hear him pant slightly as his breath hitched, warm breath brushing against your legs as his grip became tighter within every passing moment.

Your legs started to shiver, could you really keep this up for any longer? Your eyes wandered around to around the sight to which they flickered down to his blue lucent-like gaze.

Ambition. Cockiness. Determination.
Three words that could describe the look in his eyes when interlocking with your gaze. You could feel a slight flush form on your cheeks turned away.

"Y/N, come on now... don't look away. Don't tell me your embarrassed baby." He smugly remarked, a cocky grin forming at the brim of his lips. The way your name slipped out of his mouth made you go crazy in a situation like this. What was he doing to you?

No words were exchanged. Just by your expression and movement he could read it all. The grin was plastered all over his face as he continued to grip your body tighter. He knew what he was doing to you and he loved it.

❝ Are you close?~❞

he grunted out. That voice. The only voice that could drive you insane right then and there. What were you even thinking at this point. You bit your lip as you gripped his hair even tighter shaking your head. You could feel your shaking body about to give in to it's euphoria. The heat between you and him started to become unbearable. His touch started to linger more and more on your skin as he dug his fingers into your thighs.

"I'm nearly there" you winced pushing his head down even further. Your arm stretching out to grab it. Childe clicked his tongue as he started to lift you up further, holding you carefully.

"I- I got it!" You happily exclaimed, wiping the sweat from your forehead. Childe let out an exasperated sigh as he slowly let you down from his grasp. You grinned proudly as you held the fruit in your hands.

"It took you long enough. My arms are dying" He said playfully, testing your limits. You shot him a glare as you tossed the last lemon into the basket.

"It's not my fault YOU didn't bring a ladder." You replied to him saltily.
"It's not my fault YOU'RE not tall enough to grab them"  He snapped back, matching your energy. You huffed as you stepped closer to him pointing a finger to his face.

"Well, who's idea was it to go lemon picking? Who wanted fresh lemonade, Childe?" You snarkly questioned him.

He rolled his eyes playfully, chuckling softly stepping closer towards you. A smirk started to form at the brim of his lips as his lazuli eyes flickered to yours. His body cowered over yours as his fingers laced around yours, his face being inches away from yours. Leaning in towards your ear,

"I mean... I got a good view out of it too"

WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS HAPPENING LMAOOHUH? CAUGHT YA'LL IN 4K, SAY CHEESE ☺️📸HAPPY APRIL FOOLSKSJHSJ

HUH? CAUGHT YA'LL IN 4K, SAY CHEESE ☺️📸
HAPPY APRIL FOOLSKSJHSJ

HERE'S A DIAGRAM IF YOU WANTED A VISUAL ;) DRAWN BY YOURS TRULY
I CAN'T DRAWSOKSJJS PLEASE DONT JUDGE LMAOAO

HERE'S A DIAGRAM IF YOU WANTED A VISUAL ;) DRAWN BY YOURS TRULYI CAN'T DRAWSOKSJJS PLEASE DONT JUDGE LMAOAO