Chapter 8 - The Way You Look at Her

Taylor was sitting in front of her tv and watched The Ellen Show. She always loved Ellen - she is so funny and kind and awesome. If Taylor would have a secret - and she has got one - she knew that Ellen would never say that to her staff or audience. Ever.

"Hello, My dear Taylor! It's your friend Karlie Kloss calling you! So reply right now!"

Taylor turned her head to the table. She heard that sweet voice that she loves. Karlie made her this ringtone back then when they were "just" friends. But Taylor wasn't strong enough to change it - Karlie's voice was too cute.

"Hi Karlie?"

"Hi baby! As I promised, right?"

"...yes..."

"So, here's a thing. I know this amazing place called The Broken Chapel, so if you would like to I think we should go there tomorrow."

"And it's um... a night club?"

"No!" Karlie laughed, "no, you silly! It IS a club, but there are no strippers and things like that."

"Ah, okay." Taylor felt so dumb.

"So... will you join me, Miss Swift?" Karlie asked.

"I... I think I have no choice," Taylor smiled.

"Okay, great. See you soon!"

Taylor took a deep breathe. She wasn't the party-type-of girl. She was much more enjoying bike rides, and long walks, and dinner under the stars... but she'll do it for Karlie. Maybye it will be fun!

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next day was Taylor super-nervous. She didn't know what to wear, what makeup is right, and if high heels are okay.

"Ah, come on Taylor! You look awesome. You don't need anything more. Now hurry, please!" Karlie moaned. She was sitting in Taylor's bedroom, waiting for her to be ready.

"Alright, alright, I'm almost ready. Let me just grab my purse."

"Okay."

"Right. So, do you think I forgot to do something?" Taylor asked, wrapping her hands around Karlie's neck.

"Well, there maybye is something you forgot..." Karlie whispered and her tongue started fighting with Taylor's.
"I would like to strip you down and do a lot of things to you," Karlie whispered again to Taylor's ear. "But now we have to go."

"Y-yes. Tha-that's true. So..."

They kissed once again and left Taylor's house.

---------------------------------------------------------
The Broken Chapel was the type of the club which is not usually known by people like Karlie Kloss. So how did she find that?

Taylor walked through the door and saw about 500 people over here. There was a bar, a small stage with some unknown band and the lights here could be also called lasers.
"The lights are so bright but they never blind me..." Taylor whispered to herself.

"So... would you like to dance, baby?" Karlie asked and grabbed Taylor's hand.

Taylor's cheeks turned red and she was pretty sure that it is seen even through the lights. "Karlie!"

"Oh, don't worry, T. They don't care about this. Look," Karlie smiled and pointed on a sofa next to the bar. There were two boys and two girls, kissing each other. Nobody else even noticed.

"Okay," Taylor nodded and started dancing with Karlie.

After a 30 minutes dancing, Taylor was pretty tired.

"Um... Karlie?"

Her girlfriend turned her head to Taylor.

"I'm pretty tired and a bit sweaty, so I think I'll just go get some drink to cheer me up."

"Okay. I'll use the bathroom now, so don't try to find me," Karlie laughed.

"I'll try not to try," Taylor laughed too.

As she ordered a drink and sat down with her back turned to the audience, a little quiet moan slipped out of her mouth. She turned her head to the left and...
No. This can't be true. This is not happening.

A tan man with long, soft, dark brown hair was walking to her. His hands were covered by a lot of tattoos and he was wearing a plaid grey t-shirt and trousers.

"Oh, Taylor Alison Swift. I'm glad to see you!" he said, and as his mouth turned into a smile, Taylor saw his bright teeth.

"I don't think we're on the same point, Harry. Why.... what are you even doing here?"

"Well, since I'm single, I went here to find a good wild sex... I mean some true love."

Taylor rolled her eyes. Since she knew who he was, she also knew about his... kinkyness.

"And what about you? Are you here with your new girlfriend Carly?" he asked.

This is a bit much, you piece of...

"So, firstly, her name is not Carly or whatever, but Karlie, and secondly, she's not my girlfriend."

"Well, I don't believe you. I don't care if her name is Keisha..."

"...Karlie..." Taylor corrected him.

"...like you said, whatever, but I know you're lying about that girlfriend thing. If she is not your girlfriend, she is maybye your lover, but..."

"That's bullshit, Harry!" she shouted. But the music was so loud that no one heard that.

"I'm just telling you what I've seen. I saw you both dancing. I saw the way you look at her and I saw the way she looks at you!! So don't tell me shit about the 'I'm not a lesbian' thing! Understand?!"

"You're such an-"

"Listen," he said with low voice, "We're grown up. Adults. And I know - even though you're now a lesbian - that you still have some feelings about me."

What? I have feelings maybye about my dinner, but not you!

"I know, I know... and maybye even I still feel about you this way. So,"

He opened his pocket and gave Taylor little piece of a paper. "Someday, when you'll feel like you need the things that we had, you can call me. Anytime."

Taylor was so angry she felt the blood boiling in her veins.

"But I have to go now. Bye love!" He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"WELL FUCKING BYE!!!" She shouted, and a few of the people in the crowd turned their heads. But Harry wasn't there anymore.

"Taylor? Are you okay?"

That kind voice Taylor loved was right behind her.

"N-no..."

"Taylor!" Karlie said, "something must have happened. You're shaking! Now tell me what... please."

"I... I met Harry."

"Styles?" Karlie asked.

"No, Potter!" Taylor answered ironically.

"Sorry. What did he said? Did he hurt you? I'll break his bones if he..."

"No! But he... he obviously knows that I'm a lesbian."

"What?"

"Yes. I told him that I'm not, but he still kept saying that I am. So I don't know now."

"What a jerk! You know what? I won't let him ruin this thing. I promise."

"Will you hurt him?" Taylor asked nervously.

"No... unless he'll touch my girl."

"You are awesome, Karlie."

"Thanks, I know."

"What?"

"I mean thanks, you too," Karlie laughed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Fun fact: When I was writing the: "No... unless he'll touch my girl" sentence, I somehow changed girl to grill. So, don't touch Karlie's grill kids! :D