Chapter 5 - Just About You

WARNING! This chapter contains sex scene. If you have any problems wit it, please don't continue in reading.

Karlie took Taylor's hand and ran upstairs with her. Taylor wasn't really sure what's gonna happen, but she knew she's going to enjoy it. Karlie slowly opened the second door on the left and when Taylor looked here, she definitely knew what will they do. Karlie's bedroom was really big, with king sized bed which had a view of the falling-asleep-city from a big window with white silk curtains. Taylor was impressed.

"Lie down on the bed," Karlie ordered and Taylor did as she was told.
Ah, the pillows are so soft...

Karlie knelt down on the bed and started kissing Taylor, while she was holding her shoulders. Taylor closed her eyes.

Then Karlie stopped and started sucking and licking Taylor's neck and she sucked harder every time Taylor groaned.
Calm down, calm down, Taylor was telling herself.

Karlie kissed Taylor on her lips again and then she started to take Taylor's t-shirt down.

As Taylor saw her clothes falling down on the floor, she moaned a little.

Taylor started to do the same thing to Karlie, but she shaked her head. "Tonight is just about you, baby," she whispered.

When the only thing Taylor was wearing was her panties and a bra, Karlie wanted her more and more. She grabbed Taylor's bra and pulled it down in less than three seconds.

"Karlie..." Taylor whispered, but she didn't listen and started sucking her breasts. Taylor cried out as Karlie bit her left nipple. She licked it with her tongue and then... bite. Bite. Bite.

Karlie stroked Taylor's belly, and when her hand touched Taylor's panties, she turned her head to Taylor.

"Are you sure we can continue?" she asked softly.

Taylor was sweaty. She nodded.

Karlie reached Taylor's panties and pulled them slowly down, enjoying the view of Taylor shaking with excitement.

She grabbed Taylor's hips and pulled her tongue into Taylor's most intimate place.

"Ah... ahhh... Karlie..." Taylor groaned. Karlie continued.

"Stop putting your legs together," Karlie ordered.

"Okay..." Taylor nodded again and started to groan as Karlie licked her intimate place.

"Now we're going to have some fun," Karlie grinned and licked her lips. She looked on her hand and smiled. Sadly, Taylor wasn't able to see what's going on. But when she felt something in her, she had a flair.

She cried out loud as the thing in her started to move in and out.

"Ahhh! Ahh! Uh! KARLIE!" she moaned.

"Yes, that's right. Say my name!" Karlie grinned again. "Maybye I'll put them out then."

"Karlie!" Taylor repeated, in hope that she will stop. But the thing in her started moving faster and deeper. "Aaahhhh! Please!"

"Yeah, I changed my mind," Karlie said simply.

The feeling was indescribable. It was a bit painful, but mostly, it felt so good. Taylor was going crazy. Karlie knew how to make her feel this way. And Taylor was addicted to doing this in a second and so the pain wasn't recognizable anymore.

Suddenly, the thing was pulled out of Taylor, but it was replaced with Karlie's fast-moving tongue. When she stopped, she lied next to Taylor, who was heavily breathing.

"I know it was really hard for you, right?" Karlie smiled kindly.

"Y...yes..." Taylor murmured. "But..."

"But?"

"But I can't wait for the next time," Taylor smiled too.

"I think it's time to sleep now," Karlie said and covered Taylor with a blanket. "Good night."
"Oh honey, we'll have much more fun next time," Karlie whispered when Taylor fell asleep.
-------
Hey guys! New episode is here! This time I decided to put their relationship on another level, and so it was a bit... hmm, spicy? :D And as I'm reading this whole chapter again, I see that it may look like Karlie's a bitch, but she'll be nice, don't worry! :D And thanks for the reads, votes and comments everyone! You always make my day. Luh ya! ♥