Chapter 15 - You Never Understand

Karlie was about to do an interview this morning, and later have some dinner with Taylor. Taylor was at home, cuddling with cats and watching TV.

"We should watch our baby Karlie's interview, am I right?" Taylor asked the cats and switched the channels util she saw Karlie's face. Karlie was wearing a grey shirt and black trousers, but she still looked very pretty. Taylor was looking at Karlie's lips as she was speaking and wished if she could bite on them right now.

"Hi, my name is Rachel Berry and I'm here with the one and only Karlie Kloss!" A brown-haired girl in front of Karlie said, holding the microphone tightly. Taylor rolled her eyes - she hated this girl. Fake smiles and whispers behind every celebrity's back were two things that defined her the most. "So, Karlie, my first question: How are you?"

"I'm... good. I really am. You know, I've been pretty busy lately, but that doesn't mean I don't have time for anything else, such as my friends," Karile smiled warmly.

"Your friends... let's talk about them. You have a lot of friends in models, but you've been seen with the singer Taylor Swift so many times lately. Is she your bestest friend? Or is she just one of your best friends?"

Taylor shook her head. "They always have to talk about me."

"We're actually dating, so, that's that," Karlie answered laughing at the reporter's expression - scared as hell.

Right after Taylor heard these words, she jumped off the cough she was sitting on. She ran her fingers through her hair, bit her lip and just stared at the screen in disbelief.

Did Karlie really.... Did she say that??

"Well," The reporter breathed out, "didn't see that one comming. Well, let's just move on. What about your-"

Taylor switched off the television. She couldn't hear more. She was confused, angry, scared and curious at the same time, but the only thing she could do was cry. She wanted to take off her clothes and burn them. Then burn all the furniture. Then burn her whole house. Then set herself on fire. She lied on the cold ground for hours and hours, until her vision from all the crying was blurry. Suddenly, she heard a noise behind the door, before the door opened.

"Um... hey... You didn't open, so I used the key under your doormat ."

Taylor quickly got up, her eyes were matching her cheeks - burning red. Her eyebrows made her look even more angry than before.

"Taylor?" Karlie asked, putting her coat down, placing the keys on the table. "What happened?"

"What happened? What happened? ARE YOU FUCKING ASKING ME WHAT HAPPENED?? I SAW THE INTERVIEW!!!" Taylor shouted at her even louder than she expected.

"Honey, Taylor, what's wrong? I thought everyone should know the truth now when your parents do?!" Karlie said confused.

"But I wasn't prepared! I told you that I need to feel like telling truth, not like I need you to tell the truth!!"

"Well, then I don't understand you. That doesn't make any sence."

"See? That's the problem. You never understand. Me or anybody else."

"You know what's your problem? You think that everything is about you, that everyone should care about you and only you. I'm sick of it!!"

"You're sick of it? Okay then! Maybye you should go then, if you're sick of me!"

"Yes Taylor, maybye I should!"

"You think that I am right? Well, that's a difference between all the time we spent together. Or should I say the time when you always tell me what to do?"

"Shut up," Karlie frowned.

"You- you're telling me to SHUT UP? Okay, so... leave."

"What?" Karlie's voice changed very quickly.

"Leave..." Taylor whispered, looking away. "Leave my house, and never come back. Ever. I hate you, Karlie Kloss. You ruined my life."

Karlie opened her mouth, but closed it right after and went back to the door. Before she closed them, she gave Taylor a sad look. Taylor could see her watery eyes. "Goodbye."

But Taylor was too angry to feel sorry for Karlie. She grabbed her shoe, threw it at the door and screamed: "FUCK OFF!"

Then she covered her face, and without even knowing it, she passed out.

-----

Taylor woke up in the middle of the night. She got up and turned the lights on. She saw her palms covered in black colour, probably from the mascara she was wearing. She almost couldn't breathe and her eyes were sore. She also got a sorethroat.

"Godness," she breathed out when she saw herself in the mirror. She looked like the new member of Kiss. She washed her face, changed her clothes and went straight to her bed.

-----

The next morning was suprisingly good for Taylor. She got up, drank some coffee, made herself a breakfast, exercised, played withthe cats and watched Friends. She decided to move on, because - after all her relationships - she had worse break-ups.

But still, this one was so different. Firstly, it was her first relationship with a woman. And this relationship was also so different due to the way Karlie spoke to her, Karlie touched her, Karlie...

"Stop it," Taylor told herself. "You're old enough to take care of yourself. And you also should do the laundry for god's sake."

She was picking the clothes for the laundry, when she picked a cool black dress. She loved this dress. She wore it the first time she was with Karlie at a party. This dress had a small, almost invisible pockets. But Taylor noticed that in one of the pockets is something white.

She took it out and found out that it was a crumpled up piece of paper. She opened it and there was a number.

And Taylor knew exactly whose number it is.

Without thinking, she took her phone and dialed this number.

"Um... Hello? It's... it's me."

--------------
GUYS, I am sory if I made some mistakes, but I am pretty tired and... yeah.

Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting!!! ♥

TRICK QUESTION: Whose number is it? ;)