Chapter 3 - Nothing Else Matters

Taylor let her windows half-opened for the whole night. Normally, she would freeze to death. But tonight, everything was different. She felt totally different than normally. She cried for a few minutes, then she stopped and told herself that everything will be okay. But after that, the tears started comming out of her eyes by themselves and the process started all over again.

When Taylor woke up, it was ten o'clock. In her bedroom was so cold that Meredith and Olivia allready left and decided to sleep in the living room. Two curtains were lying on the floor - they probably fell because of the wind. Taylor looked out of the window and her body shaked as she felt the cold wind flying to her bedroom. She stood up and closed both of the windows. Then, she took a deep breath. Again.

She went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were red and puffy, probably because she cried so much. And suddenly, the memories from last night flashed throught her mind.
Crying, punching the pillows, calming herself...

Without thinking, she poured an icy cold water on her face.
Come on, Swift!

She looked in the mirror once again and whispered: "You have to stop crying and do something."

***

It was afternoon and Taylor was thinking about that again. Of course she's not gonna tell anybody. But what if things will show up?

She suddenly heard someone knocking on the door. As Taylor opened the door, she saw Karlie. Karlie looked maybye even more beautiful than yesterday, but Taylor didn't want to think like that. She felt ashamed for her feelings.

"Hi baby," Karlie smiled and tried to kiss Taylor. But she turned her head away and whispered: "Can we talk a bit?"

Karlie looked totaly confused, but she didn't let go and so she followed Taylor to the living room.

"Well, Karlie... I... I just don't know how to start! For me, it is almost impossible to say anything. I know i feel something to you, but I also don't think I can do this because of my career!" Taylor started to cry. "I'm so sorry..."

Karlie huged her quickly. She kissed her on the forehead. "No, please don't cry. We'll get through this. We will. Now listen."

Taylor lifted her head with her right hand and really started to listen.

"I know it's gonna be hard for us, but don't worry. The most important thing is that I like you and you like me," she said softly, wiping Taylor's tears off, "And the world can talk shit about us, but as long as we like each other... nothing else matters."

Taylor didn't know what to say. Instead of that, she kissed Karlie.

Karlie kissed her back, but for today, she chosed the soft, little kiss. Then she grabbed her hand, looked at Taylor and smiled.

And for the first time today, Taylor smiled too.

Sooo.... third chapter is here! I know it's a bit weird episode, but since I'm weird too I don't see it that much :D As always, comment and rate please. Every single one of you is super awesome to me, thanks for the reads! xx