Chapter 19 - Saving the Princess

"Taylor!!! Harry!!! Look here!!! Please smile at us!!"

Karlie was curious about this situation. She saw a young pair walking through the New York streets, followed by a bunch of photographers. The taller one was a boy with dark brown hair. He was wearing a weird, colourful shirt and sunglasses, and with an angry face, he was holding his girlfriend's wrist tightly.

The girl who was walking by him was like an angel sent to Earth. Her eyes were ocean blue and her lips were pink. She had short, beach blonde hair, little bit curled up. She was wearing a leather jacket over a plaid white t-shirt and leather leggins.

After Karlie heard the song Only One, she knew that Taylor might possibly feel something for her. Something little, maybye just tiny, but something. And Karlie felt that something too.

Karlie noticed that Taylor is not wearing her favourite high heels. She has to wear flats, because Harry doesn't want to look smaller. When she was with Karlie, she could wear any heels she wanted and Karlie would be still a little bit taller.

Finally the photographers left. Karlie wasn't thinking about her next step too long, she just started running to Taylor... and Harry.

"Taylor!!" She shouted while running. Her long legs made her steps bigger that anyone else's.

The pair turned around. Taylor's face was filled with mixed reactions, Harry's face was pure anger. He let go of her hand for a while, and when Karlie could finally reach Taylor, Harry's fist punched Karlie in her face. She fell to her knees. He kicked Karlie's belly and punched her once again until she was knocked out.

"You monster!" Taylor screamed and tried to hug Karlie, or at least help her a little bit. Harry reacted quickly - his hand grabbed Taylor's arm again, pulling his nails deeply into Taylor's skin. Another scream.

"Wait 'til we come home and I'll show you who will look like a monster after something bad happens to you," Harry grinned and walked with Taylor away.

---

Karlie woke up with a massive headache in a white room. She got up and by seeing the bed she was lying on, she knew that this place is a hospital. She was still wearing her clothes, but her shoes were umder the bed, so she put them on and walked away of the room.

Must. Find. Taylor.

"Miss Kloss? Where are you going?" Someone screamed. Karlie turned around and saw this short, fat lady in a white shirt and skirt.

"Um... Home?" she answered, the sound of her voice saying: "duh?! "

"You can't! You were attacked by someone, don't you remember?" The short woman said and arched her body.

"I do, but who are you to tell me what to do with my life?"

"I'm the nurse, obviously. Have you seen yourself in the mirror?" The nurse asked Karlie, taking her hand and walking back to the room with her.

Karlie was looking at herself in the mirror. She had a few bruises on her face, a big band-aid under her eye, and her cheeks were red. Now thinking about it, Karlie felt a strong pain going through her whole body, ending in the area of her stomach. But why she didn't feel anything while walking away? Maybye... maybye she is in love again. And this time much more than ever before.

"Miss Kloss... Is... is everything alright? I mean, except the fact that you were attacked and you're feeling sick and bad at the same time." The nurse asked again, sitting in a wheelchair that was in the corner of the room.

"Actually no. Can I tell you something, um-"

"Suzy," she nodded kindly.

"Okay, Suzy. I have one question before I'll start - how did I get here?"