Chapter 6 - Give Me Your Hand

Taylor woke up, but she wasn't able to move.

What?

She was naked, but preciously covered with her blanket. She felt a big pain going through her whole body, but when she turned her head and saw this beautiful woman lying next to her, the pain was all over.

Karlie was still sleeping. But her posture was still like a model. Her lips were soft pink and her dyed blonde hair was almost glowing.
Oh Karlie, what have you done to me?

Suddenly, Karlie's eyes opened.

"Hi!" Taylor whispered and kissed Karlie's forehead.

"Hi..." Karlie whispered too and kissed Taylor back. "How are you feeling today T?"

"I'm... I'm good. Totally," Taylor smiled.

"That's great. Because we'll have some more fun soon," Karlie grinned.

"Oh..." Taylor smiled again. Then she jumped off her bed. "What would Miss Kloss like for breakfast?"

"Mmm... I'll be glad if Miss Swift will suprise me!"

"Okay. So you can take a shower - you know where's the bathroom. See ya later!"

"Thanks. See ya!"

Taylor spent the whole morning with Karlie. She was madly in love and she was pretty sure that this time she's not with someone who is just a cause for her to write a hit single. It's not just about sex, it's... it's more about friendship. And little kisses every two minutes. And small suprises that keeps Taylor happy. And it's most likely about this girl called Karlie Kloss who changed her life forever.

"What about going out?" Karlie said after they ate their lunch.

"I don't know..." Taylor said with sad voice and looked out of the window. "What about the media?"

"But Taylor... They don't know anything. You really think that every girl is told that she's a lesbian after being seen in public with another girl? No. Don't worry. Just... Give me your hand."

And Taylor did as she was told. They just grabbed their coats and walked out totally fearless.

They went to a park near Karlie's house, holding their hands. The sun was shining and the birds were singing. Taylor saw a few little kids playing hide and seek. Nothing was about to break. But it happened.

Suddenly, and Taylor wasn't sure how, there were about fifteen paparazzis around them.
Again... what?

"Taylor! Taylor! Karlie! Taylor!" they started shouting.

"I'm so sorry..." Taylor whispered to Karlie.

"It's not your fault," Karlie whispered back and held her hand more thightly.

So Taylor and Karlie tried to walk out of the crowd.

"Hey Taylor, are you dating Karlie?" Taylor heard. For her, everything stopped at that moment. She felt like someone pushed knife through her heart.

Karlie probably saw Taylor's hurted face and shouted: "Shut the fuck up you jerk!"

After that, the crowd got lost. And to this day, both of the girls have no idea how that happened.

"Taylor..." Karlie said when they were alone again.

Taylor turned at her, and her eyes were a bit darker than usual.

"Don't worry. They're telling this to every celebrity. And we both know that one day they'll find out. But it won't be today, so you really don't have to be scared. Come on," she smiled and kissed Taylor on her cheek.

"Okay," Taylor smiled too. That's true. They will know it one day.

"Anyway, I think I know how to cheer you up," Karlie grinned. "We're going back to my house."
---
I luh y'all ♥